Here are some cool music videos from the 1980s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Here are some cool music videos from the 80's

Post by jamesbond »

Here is The Gap Band performing the song, "You Dropped A Bomb On Me" from 1982.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song was a big hit in 1982 from the group, The Clash. The song is, "Rock the Casbah."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Howard Jones singing, "Things Can Only Get Better." This was a big hit in 1985.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song was a big hit in 1982 from Paul Davis singing, '65 Love Affair.'

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are a couple of big hits from the group, the J. Giles Band. Both of these songs came out in 1981.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are a few big hits from the group, "Loverboy" from the 1980's.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a big hit from the group, 'The Romantics' from 1983, singing, "Talking in your sleep."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

200 great hits of the 80's. A few seconds preview of each one. Wow some of these I forgot existed. Brought back memories of when I was young, insecure and vulnerable. lol. I wasn't happy during the 80's though, as I always felt insecure and unaccepted all the time, 24/7. So these songs, although nostalgic, reminded me of very unhappy times.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yRMyqkXnls[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
rusters
Freshman Poster

Post by rusters »

80's gave us a lot of beautiful songs. There are a lot of iconic bands from these years. Like Scorpions, AC/DC, Metallica, Red Hot Chilli Peppers etc. Some of them started to write songs earlier but at 80's they became famous musicians
Hi
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This was a big hit from 1986 from the band, Swing Out Sister called,' Breakout.'

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Daryl Hall & John Oates' official music video for 'Maneater' from 1982.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This song was a big hit in 1983.

This is another song from Daryl Hall & John Oates called, 'Method of Modern Love' from 1984.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The Church performing 'Under The Milky Way.' This was a very popular song when it came out in 1988.