Why Asian people don't suck

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Why Asian people don't suck

Post by sentinel89 »

List of reasons

-They're pretty good at math

-They don't commit a lot of violent crimes

-If you had to pick a non-white country to live in, it would most likely be an Asian one

-Asians come in an incontestable second place after white people, whereas the bronze medal is still open for debate (Maybe the Indians for the 5% of them that actually contribute good things to the world? idk, it's hard to say)

-Few good Jackie Chan movies

-Asian women can boost your self esteem

Feel free to add to the list
Last edited by sentinel89 on May 4th, 2019, 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Asian people don't suck

Post by MarcosZeitola »

sentinel89 wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 2:54 am
-They're pretty good at math
If your first reason is some racist cliche like the math one, your list really isn't going to be serious. It's like making a list of why white people don't suck and the first number on the list is their love of mayonaise, or black people's appreciation of water melons. :lol:

You have issues, Sentinel.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

There's stereotypes that are a little more serious than others. Black people going to prison often would be a much better comparison to what I'm trying to do here than the watermelon thing.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Most Asians are good at math. There's data to back that up, and the world needs mathematicians. So it's not something as silly as mayonnaise or watermelon.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

sentinel89 wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 3:04 am
the world needs mathematicians.
The world needs mathematics who can discover new things. Asians can't do that. They are just taking places from white men. Asians were rendered obsolete by computers in the same way that the automatic cotton picker rendered blacks obsolete.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

> They don't commit a lot of violent crimes

Well yes and no. Crime seems low in China. However pollution is bad here, and road traffic accidents are 10x higher than in the West. Medical treatment isn't great either.

So while you might not get knifed to death, you're quite likely to get severely injured by a jerk trying to earn $0.20 by delivering some noodles on a silent eBike racing along the sidewalk.

Also Asians aren't taught much in the way of self preservation. My students almost never look before they cross the road, although usually it's because they're walking in the road to begin with. They drive me crazy.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.