Let's play: your day in three words

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Max Koehler
Freshman Poster

Let's play: your day in three words

Post by Max Koehler »

I met this game on another community and I want to share it with you. It's very easy, just describe your day in three words, I'll start:

Need more coffee

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Let's play: your day in three words

Post by gsjackson »

Same old shit.

But I leave for Europe in a couple months, so there's light at the end of the ugliness tunnel. I swear that I literally have not seen an attractive woman above the age of 18 since being back this time. That's since Aug. 1.

BTW, I haven't lived in NOLA -- Metairie actually -- since I joined this site in 2010, but I have spent a few years there and have been visiting relatives there for all of a long life. In any case, a belated welcome to the forum.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Hot, boring, and I'm not sure about the third one. Is there a word for "Sucks but it might have been worse" or "Not being treated like shit by women when you might have expected to be"?
Max Koehler
Freshman Poster

Post by Max Koehler »

Looking for weekends ;)