Latest feel good story

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latest feel good story

Post by Cornfed »

You’ve got to love it when negros have the common decency to clean up after themselves. In this case one in Spain strangled his ex-mudshark and their niglet. It’s a pity he didn’t also off himself but you can’t have everything.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/08/easyjet- ... -12021783/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is another one for the Darwin awards. A couple of white libtard cucks adopt a black girl and in due course end up being murdered by her live in boyfriend. Who could have seen that coming? Anyone with even an amoeba’s intelligence is who.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sband.html
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 8:21 pm
Here is another one for the Darwin awards.
Libtards in the article apparently had some white children, in addition to the adopted black girl, because there is a photo of the girl horsing around with a white "silbling" according to the caption. Whether those white siblings are also adopted isn't clear. If they are natural rather than adopted children, then the libtards are evolutionarily more successful than me and Cornfed, though possibly only in the short run. Currently, evolutionary success is with the fecund races and ethnic groups, most of which are are dark-skinned: Africans, south Asians, Gypsies. Amish, Mennonites and Hasidic Jews are among the few fecund white groups at present. Otherwise, whites tend towards sterility. Of course, none of the fecund groups listed has much real power. As we are seeing with these lockdowns, the elite can tighten the screws anytime they want and exterminate 99% of the population without a trace of resistance, so not clear that fecundity by itself guarantees long term evolutionary success.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
April 10th, 2020, 8:21 pm
Here is another one for the Darwin awards. A couple of white libtard cucks adopt a black girl and in due course end up being murdered by her live in boyfriend. Who could have seen that coming? Anyone with even an amoeba’s intelligence is who.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sband.html
This is a horrible crime but similar crimes from children against parents are known regardless race, regardless if committed by their own children or adopted.

I don't think it has to do with race - it has more to do with parents unable to control their children and daughters who are running after every bad-boy and admire him for his life-style instead to look out with a bit of more patience for more reasonable men.

This report of DailyMail does not mention anything about this girl's background and how old she was when adopted...

-------------------------------

I personally would never adopt a child, as this means to be responsible as a father or mother, lot of obligations, but parental rights nowadays are a joke. Once legally adopted it is difficult to impossible to opt out again in case of serious troubles.

My Filipina daughter is merely a foster-daughter, living in Cebu, now 25 years old and still the same, very grateful and respectful to me.
We never had even any talk about adoption when she was still a small child. I was helping her with school and food etc. and I could cancel my support anytime.

Adoption in countries like USA, Russia and some other places is seen as critical, as the adopted children often are the children of alcoholics, drug abusers, or otherwise not really healthy - regardless if the child is a boy or girl, regardless if it is black (USA) or white (Russia).

Again, I disagree with Cornfed, I don't think, it has anything to do with 'race'.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 9:03 am
I don't think it has to do with race
Of course it is to do with race. Black males aged 15-35 are about 2% of the US population but commit over half the murders, making them or those likely to associate with them vastly more dangerous to be around than other races. Your ignorant nonsense may well cost gullible people their lives. Shame on you.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
April 12th, 2020, 7:15 pm
Yohan wrote:
Of course it is to do with race. Black males aged 15-35 are about 2% of the US population but commit over half the murders, making them or those likely to associate with them vastly more dangerous to be around than other races. Your ignorant nonsense may well cost gullible people their lives. Shame on you.
Can post link 2% black do half murder in usa to prove truth?
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Spencer wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 1:51 am
Cornfed wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Presumably you can look things up on the Internet as well as I can.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 9:07 am
Spencer wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 1:51 am
Cornfed wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Presumably you can look things up on the Internet as well as I can.
Did not find internet breakdown show like you claim, maybe you pull out your ass, truth truth not what you feel need to know what basis, otherwise that pure racist of you making thing up and pretend it fact, cite source or maybe winson ban you for racist bs lying, you not like blackman ok ok...but if you talk fact statistic need to tell source basis otherwise you deserve ban for propogate bad racist stereoptyping basis on lies

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

I report your post for make up fake statistic

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Spencer wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 9:31 am
Of course we both know it isn't a fake statistic.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 10:46 am
Spencer wrote:
April 13th, 2020, 9:31 am
Of course we both know it isn't a fake statistic.
Very simple simon, if statistic true, post it, if you can't be bother post it, must be fake news...post or fake

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

:wink:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 16th, 2020, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 1:28 am
Feel yourself good about this.....
8)
Aren't there any Doctor Who fans here? That's Rose Tyler from the 2005 revival of the Doctor Who series. What about her?

I don't understand the title of this thread. Why is someone getting murdered a "feel good story"? Wtf? Am I missing something?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 4:04 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 1:28 am
Feel yourself good about this.....
8)
Aren't there any Doctor Who fans here? That's Rose Tyler from the 2005 revival of the Doctor Who series. What about her?

I don't understand the title of this thread. Why is someone getting murdered a "feel good story"? Wtf? Am I missing something?
Cornfed reposts stories from Stormfront site about white girls getting killed by blacks since he feels they deserve it for betraying the white race. That image was just a reminder that most interracial relationships between black men and white women are loving and positive. He triggers
when he realizes that doubles down about how they white women will likely be charred corpses for doing that. I think a search of charred corpse will yield Cornfed rant results.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Cornfed, you see only what is going on in USA - you better should see it worldwide. Black people are not only living in USA but also elsewhere in this world. Black people are not everywhere the same - white people are not everywhere the same. Do you understand this?

It is true that African American people in USA in jail make up around 50 percent of all inmates, but out of the entire population there are only approx. 17 percent of black race.

This does not mean however that ALL black people worldwide are violent criminals. It does not mean that ALL white women who socialize with black men will be murdered.

White men often also commit serious crimes in USA, for example many madmen with a gun killing showing up in churches, schools, supermarkets or cinemas etc. are white. Women are not much better, many mothers killing their children are white...many drug related crimes are committed by white people etc. I also got the impression that the majority of women accusing innocent men of sex-crimes are white.

About me, when looking back, my worst experience with people were Arabs - and these Arabs were not even Muslims, but Christians. These people need slaves. I was highly paid, but happy to get away from Arabs within one year.

I had to work with black people from former French colonies, yes, also various problems - many of them were very irresponsible and lazy, but at least they were respectful to me, they never bothered me and were grateful for the work I did for them. - The 'white man' knows it better - this was always their opinion. For me these 5 years with black people from West Africa were easier than 1 year working for Arabs from North Africa.