Should BoycottAmericanWomen stay here on the Forum?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Do you want BoycottAmericanWomen to stay here on the Happier Abroad forum?

YES
23
48%
NO
25
52%
 
Total votes: 48
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Should BoycottAmericanWomen stay here on the Forum?

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

delete.
Last edited by boycottamericanwomen on August 31st, 2011, 10:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 16th, 2010, 4:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Post by djfourmoney »

Stay don't let them bother you. They don't bother me.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

djfourmoney wrote:Stay don't let them bother you. They don't bother me.
Please cast your vote using the above poll.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Oh, and one more thing (this is directly addressed to odbo and Sexter and any other manginas out there), PLEASE do not cheat and try to cast your vote more than once. Thanks!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2117
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 5:40 am

Post by odbo »

You're top mangina around here Rambo. Get lost, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

odbo wrote:You're top mangina around here Rambo. Get lost, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Hahaha, please keep on ranting and raving, and exposing for all to see what a crazy person that you really are.

Let's see what the other men on this forum have to say, you fascist.
odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2117
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 5:40 am

Post by odbo »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
odbo wrote:You're top mangina around here Rambo. Get lost, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Hahaha, please keep on ranting and raving, and exposing for all to see what a crazy person that you really are.

Let's see what the other men on this forum have to say, you fascist.
Image

Image
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

By the way, if anyone would like to see how this odbo person completely HIJACKED a thread and started using it to harass and troll me, please go to the following link (his/her (odbo still won't admit that she is a woman) rantings begin on page 5 of the thread):

viewtopic.php?t=11116&start=75
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Winston, can you do something about this odbo person? She/he completely trolls me wherever I go and starts posting a bunch of useless irrelevant nonsense like the above (posting stupid pictures and such).
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

odbo wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
odbo wrote:You're top mangina around here Rambo. Get lost, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Hahaha, please keep on ranting and raving, and exposing for all to see what a crazy person that you really are.

Let's see what the other men on this forum have to say, you fascist.
Image

Image
oh, poor wittle baby just can't handle the fact that I completely defeated her in debate. And it's my guess that you yourself are an American woman, hence the reason you hate me so much, because I am exposing American women for the sick monsters that they truly are.
odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2117
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 5:40 am

Post by odbo »

Stop trying to hijack the site with your attention whoring. Most people on here don't even know who you are. You bring nothing to this site except spam for your "thriving" online businesses. Most of the guys on here have principles, and something called dignity. So they're for free speech unilaterally, no matter how much of a scumbag the person is. I don't see how you could have a problem with any of us. You already plagarize all of our work, and nobody but you can stop you from coming here and continuing to do that. All Sexter and me asked is for you to stop logging in and turning this place into a circus by making 30 canned posts in 5 minute period about how awesome your sites are.

Why do you need so much consant reassurance? What's the matter, you don't get enough love from your Indian village wife? I guess she's tired from working hard to pay the bills for both of you, while you spend all day on ther internet playing dick-swords with feminists.

Image

I don't want anything to do with you because I don't deal with manginas. I like masculine men, and feminine women. You have so many female qualities about yourself it makes me sick. Like how you can't take any criticism and how you google your name every 10 minutes and go running around the internet defending your "honor" by attacking others with plagarized canned debate bullshit. In conclusion, f**k off.
DaRick
Freshman Poster
Posts: 296
Joined: August 2nd, 2010, 8:59 pm
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS

Re: Do you want BoycottAmericanWomen to stay or to leave?

Post by DaRick »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:There have been a couple of very vitriolic manginas as of late on this board who hate me because I am exposing American women in very clear terms for the sick and disgusting sociopaths that they truly are. They have been trolling me on other threads and trying to harass me, and get me to leave the Happier Abroad forum.

I guess they have forgotten that the majority of men on this board agree with me and my views. So their whining (odbo and Sexter) sounds like a couple of little bitches. I even heard that odbo was a woman, so that may account for why she hates me so much.

So I told them "Okay, let's take a vote".

So, please fill out the poll above and cast your vote, Do you want me to stay, "Yes" or "No".

There is a 3 day limit on the poll, so after 3 days we will tally up the votes, and if the number of votes is higher for people wanting me to leave, then I will happily leave voluntarily. Problem is, these fascist manginas want Winston to BAN me, because they can't tolerate that I have defeated them in debate already. So, let's get the opinions of other men on this forum, and see what they have to say.

NOW VOTE!
I voted in favour of you staying (you aren't hostile to the overall purposes of this site, unlike Womansview or someone like that), but you'll probably need a week to tally votes.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

odbo wrote:Stop trying to hijack the site with your attention whoring. Most people on here don't even know who you are. You bring nothing to this site except spam for your "thriving" online businesses. Most of the guys on here have principles, and something called dignity. So they're for free speech unilaterally, no matter how much of a scumbag the person is. I don't see how you could have a problem with any of us. You already plagarize all of our work, and nobody but you can stop you from coming here and continuing to do that. All Sexter and me asked is for you to stop logging in and turning this place into a circus by making 30 canned posts in 5 minute period about how awesome your sites are.

Why do you need so much consant reassurance? What's the matter, you don't get enough love from your Indian village wife? I guess she's tired from working hard to pay the bills for both of you, while you spend all day on ther internet playing dick-swords with feminists.

Image

I don't want anything to do with you because I don't deal with manginas. I like masculine men, and feminine women. You have so many female qualities about yourself it makes me sick. Like how you can't take any criticism and how you google your name every 10 minutes and go running around the internet defending your "honor" by attacking others with plagarized canned debate bullshit. In conclusion, f**k off.
Oh how cute... poor wittle baby is upset because men are boycotting her! BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!
lavezzi
Junior Poster
Posts: 707
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 10:38 am
Location: Republic of Éire

Post by lavezzi »

I voted no. Had the question been: Should BoycottAmericanWomen be allowed stay on the forum, I would have voted yes. But since you requested a decision based on whatever reason I want, my reason is that your posts makes this forum look like a chat-room. And that is the opposite of why I like it here. Which is for the informative posts where People only contribute if they have something original and relevant to bring to the discussion. The people who argue with you are just as bad, but they usually bring decent material otherwise. You just say different variables of the same bitter shit over and over. Also, you blatantly advertise your site everywhere when you already have a topic dedicated to it.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 33424
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Post by Winston »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Oh, and one more thing (this is directly addressed to odbo and Sexter and any other manginas out there), PLEASE do not cheat and try to cast your vote more than once. Thanks!
Don't worry. They can't do that unless they create a second account, which would be a hassle for them to do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Suggestions, Feedback, Problem Reports, Troubleshooting”