Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This guy is a bit of a blowhard, but he gets a lot of things right. Since this is a concept that too many guys are clueless about until it is too late, I am posting it here. The long and short of it is that guys too often put too many eggs in one basket, then later pay the consequences for doing so. Guys should be striving to have more than one source of:

-Income
-Sex or romantic engagement
-Countries of residence

Although he is married, he actively promotes his open marriage model which slightly attenuates his cardinal sin of marriage.

His name is Caleb Jones and he is a high IQ guy who lives a similar lifestyle as I do. When I look past his horrible hair plugs and his ball and chain called a wife, he is one alright dude actually.



Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7931
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:53 pm
Although he is married, he actively promotes his open marriage model which slightly attenuates his cardinal sin of marriage.
He seems to advocate the man having skanks on the side rather than a mutually open marriage, which makes a lot more sense. With an open marriage the wife is free to have sex with other men whereas the man's resources and status are still legally tied to his wife. Therefore the wife is able to get lots of sex without hinderance whereas the man is impeded, so really the worst of all worlds.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 5:16 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:53 pm
Although he is married, he actively promotes his open marriage model which slightly attenuates his cardinal sin of marriage.
He seems to advocate the man having skanks on the side rather than a mutually open marriage, which makes a lot more sense. With an open marriage the wife is free to have sex with other men whereas the man's resources and status are still legally tied to his wife. Therefore the wife is able to get lots of sex without hinderance whereas the man is impeded, so really the worst of all worlds.
That's why I termed his being married "a cardinal sin" you moronic halfwit.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7931
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:41 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 5:16 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:53 pm
Although he is married, he actively promotes his open marriage model which slightly attenuates his cardinal sin of marriage.
He seems to advocate the man having skanks on the side rather than a mutually open marriage, which makes a lot more sense. With an open marriage the wife is free to have sex with other men whereas the man's resources and status are still legally tied to his wife. Therefore the wife is able to get lots of sex without hinderance whereas the man is impeded, so really the worst of all worlds.
That's why I termed his being married "a cardinal sin" you moronic halfwit.
I know that. I'm just pointing out that the guy's suggested arrangement is better than what is commonly called an open marriage.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:13 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 6:41 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 5:16 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:53 pm
Although he is married, he actively promotes his open marriage model which slightly attenuates his cardinal sin of marriage.
He seems to advocate the man having skanks on the side rather than a mutually open marriage, which makes a lot more sense. With an open marriage the wife is free to have sex with other men whereas the man's resources and status are still legally tied to his wife. Therefore the wife is able to get lots of sex without hinderance whereas the man is impeded, so really the worst of all worlds.
That's why I termed his being married "a cardinal sin" you moronic halfwit.
I know that. I'm just pointing out that the guy's suggested arrangement is better than what is commonly called an open marriage.
I realize low-IQ types like yourself find it difficult to muster an independent thought to express, but when you simply restate what was already said, you make it extremely obvious why you ended up a complete loser at life.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7931
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:19 pm
I realize low-IQ types like yourself find it difficult to muster an independent thought to express, but when you simply restate what was already said, you make it extremely obvious why you ended up a complete loser at life.
Your comment was stupid to begin with, so there was nothing for it but to restate the obvious in the hopes that you would get it through your skull the second time around.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:23 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:19 pm
I realize low-IQ types like yourself find it difficult to muster an independent thought to express, but when you simply restate what was already said, you make it extremely obvious why you ended up a complete loser at life.
Your comment was stupid to begin with, so there was nothing for it but to restate the obvious in the hopes that you would get it through your skull the second time around.
Which is why you obsessively read every one of my posts to try to glean something that might stand to improve your pathetic life. :lol: Keep dreaming because I don't post here for mindless losers-at-life.

Go worry about getting yourself a little job or hiding away from Coronavirus or something.....
User avatar
hypermak
Freshman Poster
Posts: 239
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:53 pm
This guy is a bit of a blowhard, but he gets a lot of things right. Since this is a concept that too many guys are clueless about until it is too late, I am posting it here. The long and short of it is that guys too often put too many eggs in one basket, then later pay the consequences for doing so. Guys should be striving to have more than one source of:

-Income
-Sex or romantic engagement
-Countries of residence

Although he is married, he actively promotes his open marriage model which slightly attenuates his cardinal sin of marriage.

His name is Caleb Jones and he is a high IQ guy who lives a similar lifestyle as I do. When I look past his horrible hair plugs and his ball and chain called a wife, he is one alright dude actually.

I agree with having multiple income streams, active and passive, with the passive ones taking the lead as he becomes older and less productive.

Countries of residence...for my (limited) experience and what I heard from friends and colleagues who made the same life choices as mine: if you already have a good passport (e.g. US, core EU country) it's not worth the hassle. As @Shemp pointed out, you would end up having to know the tax regulations of each country and try to work around them.

What they told me works better is having an offshore company and using that company to invoice and pay less or even no taxes. So the different residence is on the business entity, rather than the person.

As for having multiple love interests at the same time, good luck with that one. That's something very, very few men can pull with real success, especially once they reach an age where they are not attractive anymore. Let's not go through your example again, as it's really hard for me, or anyone else, to believe a word of what you say. I personally don't know anyone who was able to pursue multiple full relationships successfully.

What might actually work in terms of an "open marriage" is one where both parties allow each other to pursue their sex fantasies, perhaps together, perhaps on their own. They might let their steam off by visiting swingers clubs or organising home parties. Perhaps choose different sex buddies as they desires require. Women are naturally territorial but they would be much more inclined to share a man's body with other women so long as his heart is with her, and with her only.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:26 pm
Countries of residence...for my (limited) experience and what I heard from friends and colleagues who made the same life choices as mine: if you already have a good passport (e.g. US, core EU country) it's not worth the hassle. As @Shemp pointed out, you would end up having to know the tax regulations of each country and try to work around them.
For those of us who are reasonably well-versed on expatriate tax issues, a US passport is one of the 2 WORST passports in the world. The other is Eritrean passport. Why, because only the USA and Eritrea tax their citizens for income earned OUTSIDE of the country. So while the USA is a very good TRAVEL passport, US citizenship is a mountain and a half of extremely expensive headaches for tax reasons. There are other important legal reasons to have multiple citizenships, but I am not getting into them here since both you and Shemp apparently believe you have it all figured out already. 8)

While Shemp is indeed knowledgeable in a few important areas, he tends to fancy himself an expert in other areas where he actually has very little knowledge. The tax consequences of US citizenship is one of those areas. Like a lot of people who believe they know it all, he does not do very well in knowing what he does not know. But go ahead and follow Shemp's advice. You deserve it.
hypermak wrote: What they told me works better is having an offshore company and using that company to invoice and pay less or even no taxes. So the different residence is on the business entity, rather than the person.
Ridiculous with regard to avoiding US taxes and local taxes as well. In fact, that sounds like a ripe case for the crime of tax evasion. If an American citizen did not pay ALL taxes from this offshore company or annually report the existence and amounts of his business accounts, he would be guilty of crimes in both the host country AND in America.
hypermak wrote: As for having multiple love interests at the same time, good luck with that one. That's something very, very few men can pull with real success, especially once they reach an age where they are not attractive anymore. Let's not go through your example again, as it's really hard for me, or anyone else, to believe a word of what you say. I personally don't know anyone who was able to pursue multiple full relationships successfully.
Well, a "successful" relationship is a very relative term. What might be unsuccessful to you might very well be quite satisfying to me so be careful with using your personal standard as if it is some universal one. Also, what the heck is a "FULL relationship?" Again, these are personal qualifiers that have no real meaning or usefulness to those of us who get our needs met differently than you. And please feel free to not believe it. It's simply your loss.....
hypermak wrote: Women are naturally territorial but they would be much more inclined to share a man's body with other women so long as his heart is with her, and with her only.
Depends on her culture, the choices open to her, and the importance her association with you is to maintaining her well-being. Being open and honest with women FROM THE START, establishes a baseline of expectations and if you enforce those expectations, you get what you want. Western women have too much ego investment in a man's monogamy for this to work, but outside of the West, it is game on. But of course, you might find that too difficult to believe also. Again, your loss.....
User avatar
hypermak
Freshman Poster
Posts: 239
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:36 pm
For those of us who are reasonably well-versed on expatriate tax issues, a US passport is one of the 2 WORST passports in the world. The other is Eritrean passport. Why, because only the USA and Eritrea tax their citizens for income earned OUTSIDE of the country. So while the USA is a very good TRAVEL passport, US citizenship is a mountain and a half of extremely expensive headaches for tax reasons. There are other important legal reasons to have multiple citizenships, but I am not getting into them here since both you and Shemp apparently believe you have it all figured out already. 8)
I think you are referring to FATCA. The Philippines also tax citizens for income outside the country. Look at all the Filipinos abroad. That US is a bad passport to have for taxation, I knew. Not everybody is a US citizen. Not sure about what @Shemp is up to but I am fine with my Italian passport. I don't have to have it "all figured out" by now. My current situation doesn't require me to do more.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:36 pm
While Shemp is indeed knowledgeable in a few important areas, he tends to fancy himself an expert in other areas where he actually has very little knowledge. The tax consequences of US citizenship is one of those areas. Like a lot of people who believe they know it all, he does not do very well in knowing what he does not know. But go ahead and follow Shemp's advice. You deserve it.
What are you talking about? Why should I follow Shemp's advice? We have completely different backgrounds and requirements.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:36 pm
Ridiculous with regard to avoiding US taxes and local taxes as well. In fact, that sounds like a ripe case for the crime of tax evasion. If an American citizen did not pay ALL taxes from this offshore company or annually report the existence and amounts of his business accounts, he would be guilty of crimes in both the host country AND in America.
I am not an expert here. I can't say more than the few things they told me. If and when I will need to set up a company of my own (e.g. a franchise) then I'll get the right kinds of info.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:36 pm
Well, a "successful" relationship is a very relative term. What might be unsuccessful to you might very well be quite satisfying to me so be careful with using your personal standard as if it is some universal one. Also, what the heck is a "FULL relationship?" Again, these are personal qualifiers that have no real meaning or usefulness to those of us who get our needs met differently than you. And please feel free to not believe it. It's simply your loss.....
Exactly, it's subjective. We got it very loud and clear that you are fine having mercenary relationships. Not everybody is happy with that. My situation might change, who knows, but what I think now is that I would like to have a soulmate next to me, someone I can grow and grow old with. Then if we both have sex itches, we will be discussing on how to fulfil them. Cheating is but the last resort to enjoy a diverse sex life, surely the ugliest.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:36 pm
Depends on her culture, the choices open to her, and the importance her association with you is to maintaining her well-being. Being open and honest with women FROM THE START, establishes a baseline of expectations and if you enforce those expectations, you get what you want. Western women have too much ego investment in a man's monogamy for this to work, but outside of the West, it is game on. But of course, you might find that too difficult to believe also. Again, your loss.....
I don't have any problem believing it as I am not in the West, remember? I think plenty of Filipino women would reluctantly agree to share a man with other women, so long they see the money and support is coming in and she can live a decent life, perhaps her family or kids too. By choice, this is not the kind of relationship I am looking for. I wouldn't like to have girls around who choose to stay with me just because they get some form of support.

Those tend to be exactly the kinds of girls a man should be careful to avoid: they will sooner or later realise that the lack of commitment is mutual. If they are still young and pretty and they get chased out by a man better than you, they will jump ship with an excuse. In a poor country like the Philippines, you could find another one to replacer her, yet the point is: to some men, me included, it's humiliating to have to do that. Using a woman is the best ground to get used.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:54 pm
I think you are referring to FATCA.
FATCA is just the half of it, and the lighter half at that. The taxation of individuals on their worldwide is the bigger issue.
hypermak wrote: The Philippines also tax citizens for income outside the country. Look at all the Filipinos abroad.
False! Filipino individuals are NOT taxed on foreign income when they are not living in the Philippines, unlike in America and Eritrea.
https://taxsummaries.pwc.com/philippine ... nal-income
hypermak wrote: That US is a bad passport to have for taxation, I knew.
Well obviously you know NOW that I pointed that out, but earlier in the thread, you cited the US Passport as a "good passport" thereby denying the need for Americans to have any others. Glad the light bulb came on with regard to that one.
hypermak wrote: I wouldn't like to have girls around who choose to stay with me just because they get some form of support.
If you really believe that, then you should never, ever get married because that is exactly what that you would be doing. No traditional wife would ever stay with you if you did not provide her any financial support, and far more than I would ever be willing to provide. A few hundred dollars a month is nothing compared to the six-figure (in dollars) home, her own car, and money for groceries, upkeep, furnishings, and all the other wants and needs she has. She might make some of her own money too, but if you are not providing the money for the bigger ticket items, she'll leave you in the dust. Another illuminated lightbulb, bravo! A while back, I asked MrMan to stop providing any financial support to his wife and to see what happened as a result. He immediately went silent on that thread! :lol:
hypermak wrote: Those tend to be exactly the kinds of girls a man should be careful to avoid: they will sooner or later realise that the lack of commitment is mutual. If they are still young and pretty and they get chased out by a man better than you, they will jump ship with an excuse. In a poor country like the Philippines, you could find another one to replacer her, yet the point is: to some men, me included, it's humiliating to have to do that. Using a woman is the best ground to get used.
I'm not sure I follow this logic, but anytime I see a male using the term commitment, it is likely some platitude that women put in his head.

I would NEVER be afraid of a women picking up and leaving because nothing in life is permanent. But with my dating strategy, she would have more to lose. And if a "better man than me" came along he would surely not be giving her any financial support because most men still feel as you do. But that is the hook that keeps them hanging so it would only be a matter of time till she came crawling back. To date, that has never happened.

Gorgeous women are a dime a dozen; once you experience just how easily and predictably they respond, the abundance mindset kicks in and they are no longer the princesses on pedestals that most Western men think they are.

One day if you jump from the wealth accumulation stage to the spending and enjoying life days, you'll see exactly what I am talking about. Younger guys, even me until my 40's, are just too conditioned to follow the model that caters to what women want.
User avatar
hypermak
Freshman Poster
Posts: 239
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 11:47 pm
FATCA is just the half of it, and the lighter half at that. The taxation of individuals on their worldwide is the bigger issue.
I see. I thought the FATCA regulations included both taxations of domestic and foreign income. But yes, the problem is that US citizens get taxed on whatever income they make, anywhere.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 11:47 pm
False! Filipino individuals are NOT taxed on foreign income when they are not living in the Philippines, unlike in America and Eritrea.
https://taxsummaries.pwc.com/philippine ... nal-income
For what I know it's more complicated than that. For a Filipino to be exempted from paying taxes on their foreign income, thery have to be 1) legally employed 2) legally registered as Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and 3) working in a country that has a double taxation agreement in the Philippines. If you look at one of the following pages on the same link, the list is not that long.

https://taxsummaries.pwc.com/philippine ... x-treaties

Obviously, when it comes to tax collection or tracking tax evasion the Philippines are nowhere near as efficient as the US. I am sure a lot of people here slip through the cracks. I understand that is much more difficult in the US.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 11:47 pm
Well obviously you know NOW that I pointed that out, but earlier in the thread, you cited the US Passport as a "good passport" thereby denying the need for Americans to have any others. Glad the light bulb came on with regard to that one.
You are right, but you're not the first person who told me that. What I meant on my previous statement is that the US passport is not the kind of passport that make you want to give up your citizenship and "upgrade" to a first-world country passport.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 11:47 pm
If you really believe that, then you should never, ever get married because that is exactly what that you would be doing. No traditional wife would ever stay with you if you did not provide her any financial support, and far more than I would ever be willing to provide. A few hundred dollars a month is nothing compared to the six-figure (in dollars) home, her own car, and money for groceries, upkeep, furnishings, and all the other wants and needs she has. She might make some of her own money too, but if you are not providing the money for the bigger ticket items, she'll leave you in the dust. Another illuminated lightbulb, bravo! A while back, I asked MrMan to stop providing any financial support to his wife and to see what happened as a result. He immediately went silent on that thread! :lol:
Of course if you, the man, start a relationship with a girl who doesn't work or whose job makes a fraction of what you make, it becomes natural that you will be putting down the lion share of financial support: rent, bills, shopping etc. Wives who are with you and start wanting a lot of unnecessary and expensive stuff without even trying to use their own money first are not traditional wives, they are traditional bitches!

There is this myth that lots of girls, especially from poor countries, will pretend to be all sweet and innocent and then do a u-turn as soon as they jump on the marriage carriage. I actually don't believe it. Unless a man is completely dumb, or infatuated, or both, even a few months of relationship with a woman should give away plenty of warning signs. I have never had trouble finding out and busting girls who were too demanding without giving me too much in return.

I am stil waiting for that woman who 1) has her own financial independence and not overly attached to superfluos crap and 2) I am totally in love with and feel ready to commit to. I met a few of 1) but never 2). Maybe I still need time...
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 11:47 pm
I'm not sure I follow this logic, but anytime I see a male using the term commitment, it is likely some platitude that women put in his head.

I would NEVER be afraid of a women picking up and leaving because nothing in life is permanent. But with my dating strategy, she would have more to lose. And if a "better man than me" came along he would surely not be giving her any financial support because most men still feel as you do. But that is the hook that keeps them hanging so it would only be a matter of time till she came crawling back. To date, that has never happened.

Gorgeous women are a dime a dozen; once you experience just how easily and predictably they respond, the abundance mindset kicks in and they are no longer the princesses on pedestals that most Western men think they are.

One day if you jump from the wealth accumulation stage to the spending and enjoying life days, you'll see exactly what I am talking about. Younger guys, even me until my 40's, are just too conditioned to follow the model that caters to what women want.
Commitment can be a thing. It means nothing to you but it might mean something to someone else. You just have to entertain that notion, that different people want different things, even if they run a lot more risks and they might end up worse off financially or in terms or personal freedoms.

If you are dating girls on the basis that they have the most to lose by leaving you, it's logical that the moment they find someone who gives them more than what they would lose by leaving you, they will leave you. There is only so much leverage your money and status can have.

If so far you have dated gorgeous women who came back to you for more, perhaps it's because they were looking for more cash from you as well as the other men. Of course since you are non-committal, the least you would expect is for your ladies to be committed to you. If that rocks your boat, good for you. It doesn't rock mine...
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1774
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by HouseMD »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:53 pm
This guy is a bit of a blowhard, but he gets a lot of things right. Since this is a concept that too many guys are clueless about until it is too late, I am posting it here. The long and short of it is that guys too often put too many eggs in one basket, then later pay the consequences for doing so. Guys should be striving to have more than one source of:

-Income
-Sex or romantic engagement
-Countries of residence

Although he is married, he actively promotes his open marriage model which slightly attenuates his cardinal sin of marriage.

His name is Caleb Jones and he is a high IQ guy who lives a similar lifestyle as I do. When I look past his horrible hair plugs and his ball and chain called a wife, he is one alright dude actually.

Some of us are married and have wives that are okay with our extracurricular activities. Agree with him on all points. Right now my goals are decreasing my loans, investing in the market and property to have additional income streams in retirement, and obtaining a second passport to escape should the US implode.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4166
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

HouseMD wrote:
May 24th, 2020, 10:46 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:53 pm
This guy is a bit of a blowhard, but he gets a lot of things right. Since this is a concept that too many guys are clueless about until it is too late, I am posting it here. The long and short of it is that guys too often put too many eggs in one basket, then later pay the consequences for doing so. Guys should be striving to have more than one source of:

-Income
-Sex or romantic engagement
-Countries of residence

Although he is married, he actively promotes his open marriage model which slightly attenuates his cardinal sin of marriage.

His name is Caleb Jones and he is a high IQ guy who lives a similar lifestyle as I do. When I look past his horrible hair plugs and his ball and chain called a wife, he is one alright dude actually.

Some of us are married and have wives that are okay with our extracurricular activities.
I've come to the conclusion long ago that you are a bit of an outlier Doc. I'd say odds are high that you've chosen a wife that's one too. Even as I philosophically oppose marriage in this day and age, I recognize that notable exceptions will always exist.
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1273
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: Just One Is NOT ENOUGH!

Post by yick »

The one thing you need with open relationships/multiple partners is money - and lots of it - Jester stupidly thought he could have a hareem on a shoestring only to find out his main squeeze put her foot down and managed to swindle him out of most of his meager savings - surely, he has now learned his lesson as he resides in the Philippines and will conduct his personal realtionships within in his fiscal means - the famous drug dealer Gilberto Rodriguez Orejuela - was married to three women at the same time and they were happy with the arrangement but he was a billionaire so he could afford to keep them happy - in Saudi Arabia - if you are rich - you can marry as many women as you want, if you're not, you are limited to what money you have - it makes sense to me, personally, I think a lot of women are not worth anything like the headfucks they come with - I like my serene life - I don't know A woman who would make it more serene - it seems a lot of them want more of my resources, time and obligations - I would rather not.

Passports - not everyone agrees with me or they're not going to do but I would only have the passports of countries that I would join their army in a case of war - I wouldn't want - for example - a Lithuanian passport or one from the Comoros because I don't share anything of their identity or culture, I wouldn't have a US passport because as CE rightly explains - if you're an expat, you have to pay overseas tax and if you don't earn the minimum, you still have to file tax returns - they can f**k right off, the next passport I want and it will be the last one will be a Spanish passport - it will take me two years to get but I will be happy to have it.

Income is the toughest one but you can live on suprisingly little if you don't get married and have kids! And you don't have a speedboat obsession and have to pay out harbour fees! Not easy to get wealth but I am sure you can if you want it enough and plow your resources and talents into the right lanes instead of going for 'get-rich-quick' schemes which most people go for because they want the wealth without little effort - which is why the lottery is popular. The route for most people is get educated or get a good trade, don't get married and don't have children and you will always have money spare.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”