"Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4407
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

"Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

A "Christian" Pastor who was charged in May 2019 with five counts of manufacturing child pornography and one count of possession of child pornography is in trouble again. It turns out that this pillar of "Christian virtue" also sexually abused an infant and videotaped it!

This is what I am talking about when I say Christianity is a the evildoer's means of cloaking his pathology and abuse. Of course our Christian apologists @Neo and @MrMan will concoct some typical lame excuse or justification such as "Well, God works in mysterious ways thru people like that.," or "Now he has the opportunity to be sorry for his sins before God, a good thing." Sick people flock to sick religions like Christianity and they justify sick activity because they are just that, SICK.

Worse yet, they'll likely say all of this Pastor's evil crimes would be 100% forgiven if he simply repents before God and truly takes Christ as his Lord and Savior. Nothing more would be necessary in their minds!

Reject this idiotic and evil Christian brainwashing and all of its demonic supporters.

https://breaking911.com/pastor-admits-s ... for-years/
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on May 21st, 2020, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:04 pm
A "Christian" Pastor who was charged in May 2019 with five counts of manufacturing child pornography and one count of possession of child pornography is in trouble again. It turns out that this pillar of "Christian virtue" also sexually abused an infant and videotaped it!

This is what I am talking about when I say Christianity is a the evildoer's means of cloaking his pathology and abuse. Of course our Christian apologists @Neo and @MrMan will concoct some typical lame excuse or justification such as "Well, God works in mysterious ways thru people like that.," or "Now he has the opportunity to be sorry for his sins before God, a good thing." Sick people flock to sick religions like Christianity and they justify sick activity because they are just that, SICK.

Reject Christian brainwashing and all of its demonic supporters.

https://breaking911.com/pastor-admits-s ... for-years/
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
Guest

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Guest »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:04 pm
This is what I am talking about when I say Christianity is a the evildoer's means of cloaking his pathology and abuse. Of course our Christian apologists @Neo and @MrMan will concoct some typical lame excuse or justification such as "Well, God works in mysterious ways thru people like that.," or "Now he has the opportunity to be sorry for his sins before God, a good thing."

I'm not going to say something like that. Some people are evil hypocrites. Anyone can claim to be a Christian. But what you describe is antithetical to what Jesus taught.
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3655
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:04 pm
Worse yet, they'll likely say all of this Pastor's evil crimes would be 100% forgiven if he simply repents before God and truly takes Christ as his Lord and Savior. Nothing more would be necessary in their minds!
The case mentioned above was likely not even a Catholic.

Child abuse and not only sexual abuse, but also brutal behavior of priests and people next to them against children cannot be explained with the argument of 'isolated cases' - there are too many and there is some kind of system in it.

Somewhere in the Bible Jesus said 'Let the children come to me'....

The situation is especially bad within the Catholic Church.
I know best growing up in a Catholic European country myself and the first day I was independent and able to earn my own income and to move away from the small city I was living I left Catholic Church for always.

Only a small part is sexual child abuse within Christian Churches, there is however other abuse going on too, like beating up children just for fun and similar despicable actions. The target are in general boys as they are by far less protected against abuse compared to girls.

Here in Japan the Christian communities are small, totally surely not over 2 % of the population of 127 million people.

The Japanese Catholic Church is likely something less than 0.5 % and still.... see yourself this rather new report of April 2020 - and this is only an internal investigation done by the Catholic Church itself....

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2020 ... japan.html
TOKYO - The Catholic Bishops' Conference of Japan has found 16 cases of sexual abuse against minors spanning from the 1950s to the 2010s in its internal probe of churches in the country, sources familiar with the matter said Thursday.

The Tokyo-based organization has been investigating all its 16 dioceses and other convents in Japan since last May, calling for people to come forward with reports of sexual abuse regardless of when it occurred.

The investigation found some elementary school students -- both boys and girls -- as well as a child under the age of 6 were among those who had been subjected to sexual abuse, which took place in a priest's room, church buildings and other facilities run by convents including foster homes, according to the sources.

Some cases were brought to light for the first time since they occurred around 70 years ago, while others happened too long ago to verify in detail.

The organization plans to make the findings public soon, the sources said.

The findings have also revealed cases in which perpetrators were not adequately punished, raising questions about the culpability of the church, which has remained passive in addressing the problem for many years.

The probe found that while some of the perpetrators were defrocked or ejected from the church, other cases involving perpetrators who denied the accusations were resolved with a simple apology from higher-ranking clergymen.

Katsumi Takenaka, 63, one of those who made a report in the investigation, told Kyodo News that as an elementary school student in the 1960s he would be called into the priest's antechamber after mass and made to touch the lower half of the priest's body.

"I've thought about committing suicide many times," said Takenaka, who publicly came forward as a victim in 2018 after long suffering from flashbacks and other conditions caused by the abuse by the now-deceased German priest.

According to Takenaka, the abuse occurred when he was a fourth-grader. At the time, he was living in a Catholic facility for children.

The priest would summon him every Wednesday night. Takenaka could not say no to the priest, as he threatened he would "go to hell" or he would "no longer be able to live in the facility" if he told someone about what the clergyman had been doing to him.

As if paying the boy some sort of hush money, the priest gave him candies and stamps of foreign countries after the abuse. The ordeal lasted about a year until the priest was transferred to a different facility.

Five reports of sexual abuse were made when the bishops' conference conducted questionnaire surveys in 2002 and 2012 throughout its dioceses, but details were not elicited at the time.

The Roman Catholic Church has been facing accusations of child sexual abuse and coverups around the world, and condemnation for not acting quickly enough. Thousands of people are thought to have been abused by priests over many decades.

In an unprecedented conference held last year by the church, Pope Francis recognized sexual abuse of minors as a "widespread phenomenon" and called for stronger measures to prevent it.

Although there are plans to set up a consultation line in Japan over the issue, some have questioned whether it would be effective as many cases would involve investigation by the clergymen themselves.

Takenaka said he had long put the lid on the memory of abuse without telling anyone about it. But when he got married and had a child, the memory started to haunt him, giving him flashbacks that tormented him a long time.

He said he decided to come forward because he "doesn't want anyone else to suffer a similar abuse."
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4407
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:24 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:04 pm
Worse yet, they'll likely say all of this Pastor's evil crimes would be 100% forgiven if he simply repents before God and truly takes Christ as his Lord and Savior. Nothing more would be necessary in their minds!
The case mentioned above is think was not even a Catholic.

Child abuse and not only sexual abuse, but also brutal behavior of priests and people next to them against children cannot be explained with the argument of 'isolated cases' - there are too many and there is some kind of system in it.

Even somewhere in the Bible Jesus said 'Let the children come to me'....
The situation is especially bad within the Catholic Church.
I think pedephilia is RIFE thoughout Christianity, but the Catholic Church just did a horrible job of hiding it. Protestant denominations have things like Bible camps, Sunday Schools, and other youth programs that serve to better conceal it.

As you mentioned, "Let the little children come to me is a biblical axiom" and pediphiles use Christianity to avail themselves of children.

As someone who worked overseas, I intervened in numerous cases of American men who, under the cloak of Christian virtue, preyed upon poor local children whose families were barely involved with them so they fell under the influence of Protestant clergymen. In some cases, these men worked in these capacities for decades before being revealed as sexual predators. So it is not just the Catholic Church, it is Christianity itself that appeals to these monsters.

Makes me even wonder about @Neo and @MrMan because their fake piety seems contrived and like overcompensation for some moral wrongdoing at times.
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:57 pm
Yohan wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:24 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:04 pm
Worse yet, they'll likely say all of this Pastor's evil crimes would be 100% forgiven if he simply repents before God and truly takes Christ as his Lord and Savior. Nothing more would be necessary in their minds!
The case mentioned above is think was not even a Catholic.

Child abuse and not only sexual abuse, but also brutal behavior of priests and people next to them against children cannot be explained with the argument of 'isolated cases' - there are too many and there is some kind of system in it.

Even somewhere in the Bible Jesus said 'Let the children come to me'....
The situation is especially bad within the Catholic Church.
I think pedephilia is RIFE thoughout Christianity, but the Catholic Church just did a horrible job of hiding it. Protestant denominations have things like Bible camps, Sunday Schools, and other youth programs that serve to better conceal it.

As you mentioned, "Let the little children come to me is a biblical axiom" and pediphiles use Christianity to avail themselves of children.

As someone who worked overseas, I intervened in numerous cases of American men who, under the cloak of Christian virtue, preyed upon poor local children whose families were barely involved with them so they fell under the influence of Protestant clergymen. In some cases, these men worked in these capacities for decades before being revealed as sexual predators. So it is not just the Catholic Church, it is Christianity itself that appeals to these monsters.

Makes me even wonder about @Neo and @MrMan because their fake piety seems contrived and like overcompensation for some moral wrongdoing at times.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3655
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Yohan »

Here in Asia, the situation about child abuse by Church members is the worst in Philippines, and I think, it is the only country in the world where even the president openly says, he was abused by a priest.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/philipp ... 8030082665
Media reports and legal action "adds to the pain" in cases of sexual abuse, Manila Cardinal Luis Tagle told the Catholic news site UCAN in 2012. In Asian cultures, he said, it is often better for such cases to be handled quietly, inside the church.

The church's influence remains vast here, even as it has seen its power chipped away in recent years, weakened by the spread of evangelical missionaries and attacks by the nation's populist president, Rodrigo Duterte.

Even Duterte wasn’t spared, or so he says
Duterte, who says he was sexually abused by a priest while he was a student, has publicly derided bishops as "sons of bitches," and urged Filipinos to stop going to Mass.
Read an interesting excuse of such wrongdoings within the Church, what a ridiculous argument is this?
Of course the institution is responsible too, because it covers up such crimes, either with stupid arguments (not responsible... etc.) or with silence...

As far as I know in Philippines more than 250 priests are investigated of sexual crimes against boys.

USA is not better off,
https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2 ... ine-church
the group BishopAccountability.org says that since 1990 more than 400 priests have been convicted in the U.S. on child sexual abuse charges.
The Rev. Romulo Espina, a top official in the Diocese of Naval (Philippines)..... quickly made clear .... the church bears no responsibility.

"If it is true, was he told to do it? No," Espina said. "You cannot attach the behavior to the institution. It is the devil."
LOL, this guy above has absolutely no compassion for sexually abused boys, just pushing away any form of wrongdoing by the Church, unwilling to do anything....blaming solely the 'devil' within some priests....
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3655
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Yohan »

Neo wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:24 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:57 pm
Yohan wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:24 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:04 pm
Worse yet, they'll likely say all of this Pastor's evil crimes would be 100% forgiven if he simply repents before God and truly takes Christ as his Lord and Savior. Nothing more would be necessary in their minds!
The case mentioned above is think was not even a Catholic.

Child abuse and not only sexual abuse, but also brutal behavior of priests and people next to them against children cannot be explained with the argument of 'isolated cases' - there are too many and there is some kind of system in it.

Even somewhere in the Bible Jesus said 'Let the children come to me'....
The situation is especially bad within the Catholic Church.
I think pedephilia is RIFE thoughout Christianity, but the Catholic Church just did a horrible job of hiding it. Protestant denominations have things like Bible camps, Sunday Schools, and other youth programs that serve to better conceal it.

As you mentioned, "Let the little children come to me is a biblical axiom" and pediphiles use Christianity to avail themselves of children.

As someone who worked overseas, I intervened in numerous cases of American men who, under the cloak of Christian virtue, preyed upon poor local children whose families were barely involved with them so they fell under the influence of Protestant clergymen. In some cases, these men worked in these capacities for decades before being revealed as sexual predators. So it is not just the Catholic Church, it is Christianity itself that appeals to these monsters.

Makes me even wonder about @Neo and @MrMan because their fake piety seems contrived and like overcompensation for some moral wrongdoing at times.
It seems, Neo is speechless, does not know what he should write as a reply....

In my native country Austria EU it was almost impossible to bring priests to justice, as more than 90 percent were Catholics and the other 10 percent other Christians.
Abuse complaints were refused by police and courts with the argument: Prosecution not in public interest.

Simply spoken, the Church was above the law.

It is only since 1995, after rulings of the Supreme Court that such complaints had to be investigated by authorities.
Unfortunately rather late due to the statute of limitation it was not possible to file lawsuits against many priests concerning various crimes, not only sexual abuse. -

In many parts in Europe, especially Italy the Catholic Church was said to be directly a part of the Mafia. It was about misuse of money, theft, land ownership, debts regarding to unpaid invoices (even the Vatican did not pay the electricity invoice), a lavish life-style of priests etc. etc. - Just above the law...with the promise for a nice afterlife to all below them...
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8085
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Cornfed »

Is there any institution dealing with youngsters that hasn’t had these kinds of issues? Schools certainly have, including heavily female dominated schools, and the only reason there haven’t been more issues is the reluctance to prosecute female pedos, just like there used to be a reluctance to prosecute male pedos back in the day. It will turn out to be the same story when female guards raping boys in juvenile detention facilities are finally cracked down on.
User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Neo »

Yohan wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:01 pm
Neo wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 9:24 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:57 pm
Yohan wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:24 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 7:04 pm
Worse yet, they'll likely say all of this Pastor's evil crimes would be 100% forgiven if he simply repents before God and truly takes Christ as his Lord and Savior. Nothing more would be necessary in their minds!
The case mentioned above is think was not even a Catholic.

Child abuse and not only sexual abuse, but also brutal behavior of priests and people next to them against children cannot be explained with the argument of 'isolated cases' - there are too many and there is some kind of system in it.

Even somewhere in the Bible Jesus said 'Let the children come to me'....
The situation is especially bad within the Catholic Church.
I think pedephilia is RIFE thoughout Christianity, but the Catholic Church just did a horrible job of hiding it. Protestant denominations have things like Bible camps, Sunday Schools, and other youth programs that serve to better conceal it.

As you mentioned, "Let the little children come to me is a biblical axiom" and pediphiles use Christianity to avail themselves of children.

As someone who worked overseas, I intervened in numerous cases of American men who, under the cloak of Christian virtue, preyed upon poor local children whose families were barely involved with them so they fell under the influence of Protestant clergymen. In some cases, these men worked in these capacities for decades before being revealed as sexual predators. So it is not just the Catholic Church, it is Christianity itself that appeals to these monsters.

Makes me even wonder about @Neo and @MrMan because their fake piety seems contrived and like overcompensation for some moral wrongdoing at times.
It seems, Neo is speechless, does not know what he should write as a reply....

In my native country Austria EU it was almost impossible to bring priests to justice, as more than 90 percent were Catholics and the other 10 percent other Christians.
Abuse complaints were refused by police and courts with the argument: Prosecution not in public interest.

Simply spoken, the Church was above the law.

It is only since 1995, after rulings of the Supreme Court that such complaints had to be investigated by authorities.
Unfortunately rather late due to the statute of limitation it was not possible to file lawsuits against many priests concerning various crimes, not only sexual abuse. -

In many parts in Europe, especially Italy the Catholic Church was said to be directly a part of the Mafia. It was about misuse of money, theft, land ownership, debts regarding to unpaid invoices (even the Vatican did not pay the electricity invoice), a lavish life-style of priests etc. etc. - Just above the law...with the promise for a nice afterlife to all below them...
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3655
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:12 pm
Is there any institution dealing with youngsters that hasn’t had these kinds of issues? Schools certainly have, including heavily female dominated schools, and the only reason there haven’t been more issues is the reluctance to prosecute female pedos, just like there used to be a reluctance to prosecute male pedos back in the day. It will turn out to be the same story when female guards raping boys in juvenile detention facilities are finally cracked down on.
You are right, Cornfed, but there is one difference...Christian churches are claiming they deliver to you the message of love from God, no institution like a public school or juvenile detention facility is doing that.

You are correct if you say, there are also female paedophiles and not only male paedophiles.

However Christian priests are claiming they are chosen by their Lord to promote the message of love. This makes the Christian priest unique - talking about punishment in the afterlife for wrongdoings, but they are not ashamed to commit serious crimes....
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3211
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:57 pm
Makes me even wonder about @Neo and @MrMan because their fake piety seems contrived and like overcompensation for some moral wrongdoing at times.
This is really a repugnant aspect of your behavior. You have no reason to suspect either of one of the most vile and rightly stigmatized crimes out there. I am more suspicious of men who go about talking about their romantic affections for 18-year-old girls, that they might like they however many years younger as well. But I don't have any actual evidence you are a child molester, so I wasn't going to bring it up. If you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones.

A child molester could hang out in a church and try to get a position working with the youth, even try to get ordained, etc. Roman Catholics have rules going back to the 500s that all their priests (with few exceptions for Anglicans and eastern groups that affiliate with Rome) have to marry. The Greek Orthodox did not do that. The problem is, men who don't like grown women may choose not to marry. If a Roman Catholic is serious about his religion and realizes he just has to have a woman, then he gets married. But what if a man likes men, boys, or little girls, and he was raised Roman Catholic? The subset--men who choose not to marry--includes those who are cool with celibacy along with sexual deviants. I heard many years ago, they had a lack of priests, and they were accepting older widowers. That makes a lot of sense given their traditions. They should let go of the priestly celibacy thing and recruit married family-oriented Roman Catholics if they want to decrease the chances of getting child molesters in their ranks.

Since Vatican City is considered a sovereign state, the pope could just invite the most serious, obvious, abusers for which there are witnesses to the Vatican, and the guy could never been seen or heard from again, instead of sending him to some remote parish.
Last edited by MrMan on May 22nd, 2020, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4407
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 11:06 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:57 pm
Makes me even wonder about @Neo and @MrMan because their fake piety seems contrived and like overcompensation for some moral wrongdoing at times.
This is really a repugnant aspect of your behavior. You have no reason to suspect either of one of the most vile and rightly stigmatized crimes out there. I am more suspicious of men who go about talking about their romantic affections for 18-year-old girls, that they might like they however many years younger as well. But I don't have any actual evidence you are a child molester, so I wasn't going to bring it up. If you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones.
You really do have a guilty conscience! The wrongdoing I alluded to was of a general nature, not pedophilia. But since you brought it up so strongly, perhaps I should consider you a candidate for that activity also!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3211
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 11:14 am
MrMan wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 11:06 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:57 pm
Makes me even wonder about @Neo and @MrMan because their fake piety seems contrived and like overcompensation for some moral wrongdoing at times.
This is really a repugnant aspect of your behavior. You have no reason to suspect either of one of the most vile and rightly stigmatized crimes out there. I am more suspicious of men who go about talking about their romantic affections for 18-year-old girls, that they might like they however many years younger as well. But I don't have any actual evidence you are a child molester, so I wasn't going to bring it up. If you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones.
You really do have a guilty conscience! The wrongdoing I alluded to was of a general nature, not pedophilia. But since you brought it up so strongly, perhaps I should consider you a candidate for that activity also!
You tagged me in a child molestation thread. That's the context of the conversation. Obviously, this is a topic on your mind.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4407
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: "Christian" Pastor Admits To Sexually Abusing An Infant

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 11:16 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 11:14 am
MrMan wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 11:06 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 8:57 pm
Makes me even wonder about @Neo and @MrMan because their fake piety seems contrived and like overcompensation for some moral wrongdoing at times.
This is really a repugnant aspect of your behavior. You have no reason to suspect either of one of the most vile and rightly stigmatized crimes out there. I am more suspicious of men who go about talking about their romantic affections for 18-year-old girls, that they might like they however many years younger as well. But I don't have any actual evidence you are a child molester, so I wasn't going to bring it up. If you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones.
You really do have a guilty conscience! The wrongdoing I alluded to was of a general nature, not pedophilia. But since you brought it up so strongly, perhaps I should consider you a candidate for that activity also!
You tagged me in a child molestation thread. That's the context of the conversation. Obviously, this is a topic on your mind.
I tagged you because you are an apologist for Christian pathology and was curious to hear the excuses you made for Christian abusers. But since you insist that I was inferring that you a child molester, then I can include you among them too!

So that begs the question; do you preside over any Christian youth programs?
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”