The OK Karen Meme

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The OK Karen Meme

Post by jamesbond »

Great video explaining the OK Karen meme that's been floating around for a while.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The OK Karen Meme

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I love it, but it is far more than just a meme at this point. It is a downright title, slur, or putdown which can be used in public.

The Karen phenomenon is just middle age women reacting to the lost social capital of being young and attractive, so they rely on bullying and dominance instead. I used to work with several so I know how they evolve.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

A new "Karen" calls the cops and makes a false report on a black man and now she's in HUGE trouble. Turns out that she is a VP at Franklin Templeton and she has been placed on leave pending her employment fate. I also read that she has lost her dog since she all but choked it to death durign her malicious meltdown.

Now that cell phones are everywhere, these toxic "Karens" around the country are taking big time losses.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some "Karen's" freaking out in public. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
yick
Experienced Poster

Post by yick »

Didn't know what a 'Karen' was, had to look it up...

Have to say, there are plenty of male 'Karens' as well. Just as bad and just as many who are f***ing everything up.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

yick wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 12:39 am
Didn't know what a 'Karen' was, had to look it up...

Have to say, there are plenty of male 'Karens' as well. Just as bad and just as many who are f***ing everything up.
The key thing about Karens is they have that middle aged, White, female chip on their shoulder that grows bigger about the time that their youthful beauty wears off.

There are men who are indeed obnoxious pricks as well, but men have a way of keeping in in line because of the threat of someone kicking their ass. Karens don’t have that fear so they are 10 times worse than the worst male.

I suppose a flamboyantly gay male could be close to a Karen, but I have not yet seen one.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

In Facebook I have seen quite a number of OK Karens.

But some women do struggle past a certain age, to get male attention.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Here's the best way shut up a mouthy Karen:

I just couldn't resist posting this :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 9:13 pm
Here's the best way shut up a mouthy Karen:

I just couldn't resist posting this :lol:

That was hilarious! :lol: