Should I forfeit approximately $650?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Should I forfeit approximately $650?

Post by Tsar »

I don't like the place I am at right now. The location is nice but everything else is not good to terrible.

I do feel like going to Europe now but I don't have the money.

All the affordable places in Germany for rental contracts have already been rented. All that's left is student housing.

And do you know how I hate this place? I am going to be required to pay for damages because the shower system sucks and mold formed. I am going to probably freeze my debit card and secretly checkout so Airbnb can't charge me.

It's really a Murphy's Law situation. But since it's not a credit card and technically not a bank, and I can freeze my card, I should be able to avoid getting charged. I can avoid it. I shouldn't have to compensate for lousy accomodations with poor ventilation.

Technically, I won't need to forfeit anything if I freeze my debit card.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Junior Poster

Re: Should I forfeit approximately $650?

Post by Voyager1 »

I think you should go back to the U.S., live in a hostel or homeless shelter. Live out of a car if you have to. Then save for about two months or until you have enough to go where you want to go.

There is a saying, Beggars can't be choosers.

You right now Tsar are a beggar. You can't say I need this condition or I need that condition in your accommodation. You have to take what you can get for now.

I watch videos by Dave Ramsey. The first thing he would tell you is you've got to get your income up.

AirB should have your back if you properly document the situation.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should I forfeit approximately $650?

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 1:11 pm
I think you should go back to the U.S., live in a hostel or homeless shelter. Live out of a car if you have to. Then save for about two months or until you have enough to go where you want to go.

There is a saying, Beggars can't be choosers.

You right now Tsar are a beggar. You can't say I need this condition or I need that condition in your accommodation. You have to take what you can get for now.

I watch videos by Dave Ramsey. The first thing he would tell you is you've got to get your income up.

AirB should have your back if you properly document the situation.
I know that's what I need to do.

About your point about living in cars... that's unacceptable...maybe a really good RV with fast internet, hot water, and a desk and chair.

Living out of cars:
1. Illegal and a criminal offense
2. No internet or showers
3. A person needs to own

I am just above a beggar. I definitely need to go to the EU.

Anyway, back to the original point...

I am checking out tomorrow in secret, going to a hotel for 2 days, then my next place much looks much better for the room.

Return to “General Discussions”