[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Drink RAW Milk ?? • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Drink RAW Milk ??

Discuss health, wellness, beauty and fitness.

Drink RAW Milk ??

Postby Renata » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:24 pm

All babies drink breast milk right ? All animals breast feed too. They say mother's milk is the best.

If so, why don't we drink Milk RAW in it's natural state ?

What happens when they pasturise & homogenise Milk ?

Store bought milk lasts really long compared to when I buy from the farmer. I've noticed RAW cow milk is creamier, tastier & when I leave it in the fridge the cream settles at the top. I can scoop out the cream for my cats & just have the milk. There's alot of info floating around the net that says milk is bad for our body, it causes inflamation. Which Milk is bad for us ??? Because there are 2 kinds. Store bought is completely different from the REAL RAW cow milk.

I stopped drinking milk for almost a year & now I've started back ... I love milk, it's so yummy :oops:
Renata

Re: Drink RAW Milk ??

Postby NinjaPuppy » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Renata » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:15 am

Ok Ninja If the cow is sick we could go ill from drinking it's milk RAW. We should at least boil it. It's logical, makes sense !
What's also logical to me is the evidence of babies & animals all drinking milk straight from the mother, no pasturise nothing, pure' & they live, even get stronger & grow really quickly.

Hope the guys don't read this lol ... I tasted my breast milk out of curiosity, :oops: it tasted strange, fruity :? but good.
I literally saw my baby double up in size & weight from only my milk it's amazing ! Born 7 lbs & 1 month later was 18 lbs & growing on my milk alone. Wow incredible!

I wish I had a lab & could run tests for everything to see what's right for us & what's not.
Renata

Postby NinjaPuppy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:15 am

NinjaPuppy

Postby Renata » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Next question is, ... is Milk a superfood ? Especially the RAW kind that comes straight from the animal ... I think so!

Buy, sell & donate human breast milk ... wow :o http://www.onlythebreast.com/
Renata

Postby NinjaPuppy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 am

NinjaPuppy

Postby Renata » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:22 pm

To answer my own qustion on if Milk is a superfood? I would say yes but' only for Babies. In nature all animals breast feed then stop & start eating. Animals have natural survivial insticncts and tactics. We don't! We are the only animals still drinking milk as Adults :oops: I think from a logical standpoint we should not be drinking milk as 'adults'. The only milk we should drink is from our mothers not stealing calves milk from cows :|

So I'm going to stop drinking cow milk again. I'll stick to coconut milk.
Renata

Postby NinjaPuppy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:49 pm

NinjaPuppy

Postby Sunshine » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:08 pm

I think peoples' main issue with commercially produced milk, at least in America, is that the cows are mainly corn-fed, which from what I understand is very bad for them, so they have to keep them healthy with antibiotics which naturally end up in their milk at some point. Another issue is that many places use growth hormones as well which will also end up in the milk.

The problem with what "they" say is that if you do a duckduckgo (google alternative) search for anything, you will find just as many results that support a topic as you will those that oppose it. Another factor compounding the issue are companies that pay specific research places for results, maybe something like "is drinking milk good for adult humans"... well of course it is, each 1cup (about a ¼ liter) has 8 grams of protein, 25% of your daily dose of vitamin D and 30% of your daily suggested dose of calcium... but... (insert antibiotics, growth hormones, and whatever else is potentially bad about it). The wording should be "do the benefits of milk consumption by adult humans outweigh the negatives" then people could simply decide for themselves given the list of pros and cons, but a list of possible pros and cons isn't as persuasive as "Milk is good for you!" and unfortunately too many in my country prefer to just be told what to believe.

Now I'm not saying that I don't drink milk or that I think it's a terrible thing to drink. I use cream, butter and cheese in cooking, but rarely will I just have a glass of milk with anything.
Sunshine

Postby Renata » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Renata

Postby Renata » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Hey Sunshine :mrgreen: Welcome !

I love milk & I'm not sure how great it is with all the info flying around as you mentioned. I do get milk from grass fed cows from a family that just sells to neighbours if they need. I'm forever trying to keep fit & eat healthy 8-)
Renata

Postby Sunshine » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Sunshine

Postby Renata » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:08 am

Renata

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:44 am

Yes, both raw, fresh milk and fresh eggs have a MUCH better flavor all the way around. I remember when I tasted my first glass of 'store bought' milk.... YUCK! The same goes for a farm raised, fresh killed chicken compared to one that's been raised by a corporation. The first time I ate a packaged chicken I remember that it tasted like chewing on a band-aid. It was horrible.
NinjaPuppy

Return to Health, Beauty, Fitness