Share some of your trials or triumps that you've had with Marriage. Maybe we can learn or see the error from another's prespective.
Words of Wisdom ..:
1) It's isn't easy all the time.
2) Do not nag! It's a golden rule. No adult want to feel like 6.
3) Don't sweat the small stuff ...
Like throwing trash in the wrong bin or buying the wrong items, even though they had a list.
4) Mother-in-law or in my case Grandmother-in-law, you don't want that fight, walk away!
5) Don't try to marry someone' with the hope thay will change, ever.
... Should have known what you were getting into in the first place !