[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Caesar's Messiah - Why Jesus was invented by the Romans • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Caesar's Messiah - Why Jesus was invented by the Romans

Discuss religion and spirituality.

Caesar's Messiah - Why Jesus was invented by the Romans

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:40 am

Check out this new documentary by Joseph Atwill called "Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus". It presents compelling evidence that the "myth of Jesus" was created by the Roman Emperors.

Here is the trailer:

Promo video:

To buy, download or rent this new documentary, go to their website at:

http://www.caesarsmessiah.com/

Or you can get it from torrent sites if you are on a budget.

I already saw it and can say that it's very fascinating, informative and compelling. Anyone who's interested in religious history should see it.
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my .

Seeking a foreign partner? See these .
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Caesar's Messiah - Why Jesus was invented by the Romans

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:14 am

Here is an interview with Joseph Atwill, maker of the documentary and author of the book with the same name, on Red Ice Radio.

Here is a 30 minute presentation by Joseph Atwill about how and why the Roman Emperors invented the Jesus myth, and how the Gospels were written with a method known as Typology.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Renata » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:54 am

Interesting ...

There was another documentary along similar lines, where they disscussed how the Vatican created Islam
Renata

Postby Zionas » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:29 am

Hello everyone, I just registered on this forum. I already have an ID on the guys' forums, and you may know me by Bao3niang.

I will get straight to the point. Why would you trust anyone who tries to tell you that Jesus and anything regarding Him is fake? As a Christian (non-denominational born again), I must defend my faith here. First of all, Jesus has been mentioned (albeit with a biased view that opposed Him as anyone great) by several Roman historians who lived near His time, most notably Tacitus and Josephus. Josephus was born in 37 AD, just 4 years after the death and resurrection / ascent of Christ.

Now if we look at other historical figures such as Confucius and Alexander, their biographical accounts were written hundreds of years after they died. When Josephus wrote, it was in the era of the 1st century church.

James Cameron also made a similar documentary trying to debunk Christ, attempting to find his tomb to prove that he was married, had children, and died like everyone else. In the end he found a tomb, abut could not validly support it as belonging to Jesus the Christ.

So to anyone who sees / hears about these things, I encourage to to stand strong in faith, because these are all satanic deceptions and the follies of men trying to lead more away from The Life and The Truth. We are in the last days, where many lies are abound. The Bible is the sole and final authority.
Zionas

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:29 am

Winston
Site Admin

Grown up galleries

Postby melisaev2 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:22 am

After my modish devise
http://rivera.femdom.twiclub.in/?gain.katerina
video erotic erotic painting erotic sculptures adult xxx erotic message
melisaev2

Loose full-grown galleries

Postby melisaev2 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:23 am

Check my recent project
http://amateur.selfies.purplesphere.in/?stage.alena
free adult movies erotic ghost erotic novel online free erotic wallpaper erotic horror movie
melisaev2

Return to Religion and Spirituality