[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hi all new here • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Hi all new here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are!

Hi all new here

Postby Riyko » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Hello everyone, i'm new here i stumbled across the forum searching for perspectives of single mom's in foreign countries and somehow this site came up (well the main one not the ladies exactly). I'm 27 years old and a single mom to a wonderful daughter. I'm from the US, but i'm going to be settling in Chile permanently.
Riyko

Re: Hi all new here

Postby zboy1 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:32 am

Welcome to the forum! I'm the moderator for the male forum of HappierAbroad, and I sometime come over to the female section once-in-a-while. We're still building new members here, so don't hesitate to tell your friends about us!
zboy1

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:33 am

Welcome Riyko. Are you Japanese? Your name sounds Japanese.

So why Chile? What are your reasons why you aren't as happy in America? Do you feel the same toxic and dysfunctional vibes there that we do? It's like madness runs the country now.

I've been preparing a long article describing a number of problems that exist in the US that don't exist in most other countries, but isn't talked about in any media, even the alternative media. It'll be one of my most important articles. When it's ready, I'll post it. Maybe you can give me your feedback on it.

Thanks,
Winston
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my .

Seeking a foreign partner? See these .
Winston
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:11 am

Welcome Riyko!
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Renata » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:00 am

Hey Riyko, nice to meet you, welcome ... Chile is wonderful :)
Renata

Postby Riyko » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:31 am

Thank you for the welcome's

Winston: Nah i'm not Japanese, but i get that a lot lol. The reason i'm moving to Chile is because i've always been in love with the country as well as that's where my daughters dad lives (he's Chilean). I do feel the toxic and dysfunctional vibes here and there are things I don't like about this country like the health care and forcing everyone to have health insurance or be fined by the IRS, the immigration laws and wanting to give the illegals here away to get citizenship (which is basically telling people break the law we'll reward you), the wanting to go back in time and basically reverse roe vs wade and make abortions illegal again (each person has their own opinion on it), the false wars and just the feeling that the "empire" will collapse.
Riyko

Postby Sherlock » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:48 am

Hello to all community members I am new in this forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting. Traveling is one of my favorite hobby. In these days i am planning a USA tour. I want to go with you have any knowledge about that tours.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:23 am

I also like traveling a lot. The USA is filled with numerous attractions. I visited there many of the times. Before discussing my favorite places in the USA, I want to know about your favorite places there. Would you like tell me about your most favorite places there?
Tani321

Return to Introduce Yourself