[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I am happier abroad :) • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

I am happier abroad :)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are!

I am happier abroad :)

Postby xhatox » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:26 am

Hi,

My name is xhatox and I am a 23 year old American woman. I've been browsing the Happier Abroad forums for a few years now, but never felt comfortable posting much due to the large number of members who disliked American women. :?

I am really happy to find a Ladies forum, however! :P

I have lived in 4 countries, and am currently back in America. I plan on moving back to Asia next year.

I am currently trying to start my own ways of making money. It's pretty stressful right now.

As far as dating, I don't dislike American men, but dating-wise I prefer Asian men, namely Chinese.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone! Yay Ladies Forum! ;)
xhatox

Re: I am happier abroad :)

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:01 am

Welcome xhatox!

I'm glad to see your intro. You're the kind of lurker that I was hoping to get to post when I created this board. :)

Wow you are only 23 and you've lived in 4 countries? That's impressive. Were they all in Asia? What were you doing there?

So what are you doing back in the states? Are you in reverse culture shock? I still am. I was in Asia for a long time too. There is a modesty and humbleness there that you miss.

What do you like about Asian/Chinese men?

If you like Chinese men, you will like this movie I just saw called "Mao's Last Dancer" about a Chinese male ballet dancer who came to America in 1981, based on a true story. It was very touching. Here is the film's IMDB page:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1071812/
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my .

Seeking a foreign partner? See these .
Winston
Site Admin

Postby BellaRuth » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:18 am

Hi xhatox!

Do you agree with what is said on Happier Abroad about American women?
When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.
BellaRuth

Postby Renata » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:21 am

Hi Xhatox,

Welcome!

Nice username, is it a Chinese word? What does it mean? I've very fascinated about Asian culture and I'm always dabling in their business and customs, but I've never been over there yet. It would be great to see some of your pics & Trip reports about the continent.

Do share. :P .. & Nice to meet you!
Renata

Postby JamaicaninChina » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:22 am

HI Xhatox,
To help you with some information and ideas for making money to finance your escape, check out "How to Become a Nomadpreneur, " a free download at www.nomadpreneur.com.

Walt
I'm not here to convince, justify, defend or apologize for my beliefs, choices or lifestyle. I’m not here for validation, vindication, approval or to respond to attacks. I’m here to share a philosophy & formula that work for me! If ONE person can do it, then it's possible for at least ONE other person to do it too! Freedom is achievable!
Turn Passion Into Profit -
Jamaican in China -
Personal
JamaicaninChina

Return to Introduce Yourself