[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hi Everyone! • Ladies Discussion Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are!
Forum rules
Post a reply

Hi Everyone!

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:05 pm

I'm NinjaPuppy and I am a moderator on Winston's "Debunking Skeptics" forums. I thought I'd drop by and see what his newest creation was all about. I've been on assorted ladies discussion forums since 1998 (because I am a lady) and do hope that your time here is enjoyable and informative.

Re: Hi Everyone!

Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Welcome, nice to meet you too :mrgreen:

Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome. :D

Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:34 am

Welcome Ninjapuppy!

Glad to see you here!

This forum could start off with a dose of your lady-like wisdom. :)

Wait til they see your killer avatar too. :)

Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:16 am

Hi Winston! I do want to mention that your anti-bot question selection (name the US state capitol) was not the easiest thing. It only proved to me all those blonde jokes were pretty accurate. :lol: I had to do it more than a few times to get access to this forum.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Go for it!

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:11 am

Hi everyone i am lexi welcome to all members

Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:39 am

Welcome! This is my first contribution in this community. I am so glad to join this forum. Before this community I join number of discussion board and exchange my ideas. Now my experience is much better to be a part of this group, wish i will understand some excellent stuff here and also discuss my information. I hope you like my joining and share your some most interesting travel experiences with me.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:03 am

Most Welocme friend. I'm a newbie too. I am sure we will be taken care of here. I am so glad to join this forum. I have a massive interest in getting information. The purpose of joining this forum is to learn more things from this community and share what I know. I hope you like to tell me about something in this forum.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:48 am

Want to say a warm welcome to all new members. I hope they will enjoy here a lot and get information according to their desire. Tani, you will found this platform very informative and interesting.
Post a reply