[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hello everybody! From Philippines • Ladies Discussion Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are!
Forum rules
Post a reply

Hello everybody! From Philippines

Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi, I'm Dianne 24 years old from Philippines. I have a Taiwanese son name is Angelo. I've been known this website for almost 6 years. Finally there's a new forum now for ladies. :D

Anyway, I'm a open minded person. I'd like to meet foreign people and have friends. I love cooking, travelling and specially i really love natures! And also i can give some advice about the culture here in the Philippines. If you want to know more bout me you can ask Winston too. :) Thanks!

Re: Hello everybody!

Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi Dianne. Nice to meet you.

I'd love some local recipes if you'd care to share them.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:38 am

Welcome Dianne!
What advice would you give to guys trying to find a good girl in the Philippines? How should a guy find a quality Filipina? What's the best way? What would you suggest?

Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:42 am

Hello! Nice to meet you too.

Sure..I know a lot of local foods here in the Philippines. Just tell me if you prepare in meet dishes or seafoods then i can give you the recipe and also just choose what kind of sauce you like. Like soy sauce, tomato sauce, peanut sauce, pineapple etc. I know some deserts too. :)

Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:25 am

Hi Diane,

Welcome! ... Pinapple sauce & peanut sauces? .. wow, I've never tried those, sounds delicious. :P I like vegetable & seafood dishes the most. I like cooking too. I've never been to the Philipines or Asia ... maybe some day I'll reach there. I'm a new mummy too in the alphabet stage :D

Nice to meet you!

Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:21 am

Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:23 am

Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:52 am

Well I started an Unschooling / Homeschooling thread that I plan to keep updating as I go along. I might write an e-book too, I've never done that.

You could start the Mummy' thread you have surpassed us ... been there, done that! The force is with you ninja! :P

Diane you can post all your recipes in a Cooking / Home-made meals thread, I have stuff I can add too. Your stuff sounds so gourmet ... I would try those recipes & post pics, I wonder if I can find the ingredients though?

Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:59 am

Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Where are you ninja ?

Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:18 am

Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:21 am

Hi Dianne :)

Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:28 pm