[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
New Member Alert! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

New Member Alert!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are!

New Member Alert!

Postby Ava Paige » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:19 am

Hi everyone! I'm Ava Paige from the Philippines. I just discovered this site a couple of days ago and figured it would be fun to share some things about the Philippines and what I know about the culture in some countries I have read and studied about. Mind you, I've never been abroad but I would like to read about your experiences in my country and other countries as well.
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.
Ava Paige

Re: New Member Alert!

Postby BellaRuth » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:42 am

Hi :)

My friend is half Filipina and her parents are living back there. They seem to have an idyllic lifestyle, living in an organic farm and renting out their buildings to tourists. I'm envious!

Do you live in the city or the country?
When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.
BellaRuth

Postby Ava Paige » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:11 am

I was born and grew up in the city, but one of my parents live in the country. I think country life is interesting. Very simple and peaceful. You should try visiting some rural areas some time and live the country life. It's a one of a kind experience a tourist can ever have.
Ava Paige

Postby Renata » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:16 am

Hi Ava,

Welcome! Nice to meet you :mrgreen:
Renata

Postby Ava Paige » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:33 am

You too, Renata! Thanks for welcoming me :D
Ava Paige

Postby NinjaPuppy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:09 am

Hi Ava. Welcome!
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Ava Paige » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:20 am

Thanks NinjaPuppy! Nice to meet you here :D
Ava Paige

Postby Winston » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Welcome Ava,
Are you from Manila? How did you find us?
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my .

Seeking a foreign partner? See these .
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Ava Paige » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Yes, Winston I'm from Manila.
I met and went out with one of the members of the men's forum and he told me about Happier Abroad. Well, I checked this out and saw that you guys have very interesting topics and replies so I decided to join.
Ava Paige

Postby Winston » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:59 am

Wow Ava, is that you in the avatar? If so, you look Chinese or Japanese, not Filipina. :)

What were you doing on a dating site?

Was the forum member you met named Rock? Or someone else? Or is that confidential? If so, can you tell me by PM?

So what do you do in Manila?
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my .

Seeking a foreign partner? See these .
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Hi Ava! Welcome to HappierAbroad. :D Glad you found us. Here you'll find lots of interesting adventure stories and insights about life.

FYI, I'm be in Manila at the start of this September too.
Falcon

Postby Dianne05 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Hello Ava! Welcome and nice to meet you! :)
Dianne05

Postby Ava Paige » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:11 am

Ava Paige

Postby Ava Paige » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:15 am

Ava Paige

Postby Ava Paige » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:16 am