[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
New Member Alert! • Ladies Discussion Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are!
Forum rules
Post a reply

New Member Alert!

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:19 am

Hi everyone! I'm Ava Paige from the Philippines. I just discovered this site a couple of days ago and figured it would be fun to share some things about the Philippines and what I know about the culture in some countries I have read and studied about. Mind you, I've never been abroad but I would like to read about your experiences in my country and other countries as well.

Re: New Member Alert!

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:42 am

Hi :)

My friend is half Filipina and her parents are living back there. They seem to have an idyllic lifestyle, living in an organic farm and renting out their buildings to tourists. I'm envious!

Do you live in the city or the country?

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:11 am

I was born and grew up in the city, but one of my parents live in the country. I think country life is interesting. Very simple and peaceful. You should try visiting some rural areas some time and live the country life. It's a one of a kind experience a tourist can ever have.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:16 am

Hi Ava,

Welcome! Nice to meet you :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:33 am

You too, Renata! Thanks for welcoming me :D

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:09 am

Hi Ava. Welcome!

Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:20 am

Thanks NinjaPuppy! Nice to meet you here :D

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Welcome Ava,
Are you from Manila? How did you find us?

Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Yes, Winston I'm from Manila.
I met and went out with one of the members of the men's forum and he told me about Happier Abroad. Well, I checked this out and saw that you guys have very interesting topics and replies so I decided to join.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:59 am

Wow Ava, is that you in the avatar? If so, you look Chinese or Japanese, not Filipina. :)

What were you doing on a dating site?

Was the forum member you met named Rock? Or someone else? Or is that confidential? If so, can you tell me by PM?

So what do you do in Manila?

Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Hi Ava! Welcome to HappierAbroad. :D Glad you found us. Here you'll find lots of interesting adventure stories and insights about life.

FYI, I'm be in Manila at the start of this September too.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Hello Ava! Welcome and nice to meet you! :)

Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:11 am

Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:15 am

Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:16 am

Post a reply