[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Are you a cat person or a dog person? • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Are you a cat person or a dog person?

Discuss pets, pet care, and animals.

Are you a cat person or a dog person?

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:46 pm

I have both. A few rescue doggies and of course I have the traditional black cat to accessorize my Wiccan tradition. I didn't have to go looking for one, she wound up on my doorstep years ago and has stayed ever since.

I also seem to attract plenty of other more colorful wildlife that believe my yard is their home. We all share this space and I get to play referee to make sure that the little critters don't get hurt by the domestic dogs.
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Re: Are you a cat person or a dog person?

Postby Renata » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:22 pm

I've got 2 stray street cats, there's loads of them here on the streets ... I found them as tiny kittens, ... they are still kittens, they were very tiny when I found them both.
Renata

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:25 pm

I'm a cat person. I find that introverts tend to prefer cats while extroverts prefer dogs. I like the cats' silent mysterious nature. They are also quieter, softer, less needy, and more independent than dogs, which require more effort to take care of. Also, cats are more cute in appearance.

I also do not like the barking sound of dogs. As a writer, I'm sensitive to sound so that's an issue for me. But the cats' meows are cute and not as annoying.
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my .

Seeking a foreign partner? See these .
Winston
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:08 am

NinjaPuppy

Postby Renata » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:08 am

Renata

Postby Riyko » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:37 am

I'm a dog person, love coming home to a big creature, wagging painful tail every day. Not only that i'm allergic to cats :(
Riyko

Postby NinjaPuppy » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:19 pm

I'd post a pic of my brood if I could ever get them to sit still together. I'm waiting for that magic moment when I get that perfect shot. I can't even get them to look at the camera individually.
NinjaPuppy

Return to Pets and Animals