[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Navigation Tips and Forum Updates • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Navigation Tips and Forum Updates

Announcements and site updates.

Navigation Tips and Forum Updates

Postby Winston » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my .

Seeking a foreign partner? See these .
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Navigation Tips and Updates

Postby Winston » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:09 am

Update: I've changed the name of the board "Foreign cultures vs. American/Western cultures" to "Why Do You Like Foreign Cultures Better?" It felt like a better title for the board.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:49 pm

For a quick way to get back to the men's forum, I've placed a link to it in the top right corner where a list of navigation links are. Now both forums have direct links to each other. :)

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Updates:

- I added social media and share buttons to the top of each thread right above the first post, so you can share them. I also added a Facebook Like button to the row as well.

- I added larger links at the top for "View Active Topics" and "View Your Posts" under the banner for better visibility.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Navigation Tips and Forum Updates

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Winston - You are my hero! You got the problem fixed. You ROCK!
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:15 pm

Thanks. But it took over a week. After this site migrated to a new and upgraded server, this forum went down for some reason, but the other two didn't. It took them a week to find it and get it back. Then after that, it wouldn't restore right for some reason. Godaddy must be a bad hosting company with unstable servers and tons of bugs, like everyone says.

After trying the restore function in my database manager and selecting the restored database, it finally worked. For some reason, the database manager worked better than using phpmyadmin.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Winston - You're supposed to agree with me and say, "Yeah, I know that I ROCK! It wasn't easy but you ladies are worth it!"

And you say that you're not a computer geek. :lol:
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Return to Announcements