[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Caimans National Park • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Caimans National Park

Discuss general topics that don't fit into the other boards.

Caimans National Park

Postby livon555 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:29 am

Caimans National Park is spread over 3 million ha in south-eastern Venezuela along the border between Guyana and Brazil. Roughly 65% of the park is covered by table mountain formations. I used to visit this park last year just before my . The best-known feature of Canaima National Park is its characteristic flat-topped mountain formations known as tepuis from the local indigenous name.
Well for further details visit this site http://www.planeta.com/planeta/97/0897canaima.html
livon555

Re: Caimans National Park

Postby Sherlock » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:31 am

I visited Caimans National Park few months ago after completing my road trips with my friends. It is an ideal place to explore the beauty of this region. This park is spread on a large area which host awesome natural beauty and a variety of wildlife.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:05 am

Both of you have shared great information about the Caimans National Park. I am a big lover of natural places. I never visited this park yet in my life. After getting huge information I can easily go there without any hesitation. Now Sherlock! Can you tell me nearest accommodation there?
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:41 am

I must suggest you stay in Copolia Lodge hotel during your trip. According to me it is one of the best places to stay near this park. You can enjoy the views of beautiful mountain and ocean views of St Anne, Moyenne and Long Island.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:11 am

Sherlock, I stayed your suggested hotel during my Caimans National Park. I visited this Park last month with my whole family. You ideas and suggestion was made my tour memorable. I would like to go there again because I explored there lots of things which are grabbed my attention. The sunset and sunrise views grab the visitors attention. They forcing to come here again and again.
Tani321

Return to General Discussions