[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Women : Are you aware of how lucky you are? • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Women : Are you aware of how lucky you are?

Discuss general topics that don't fit into the other boards.

Re: Women : Are you aware of how lucky you are?

Postby BellaRuth » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:28 pm

When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.
BellaRuth

Postby Johnny1975 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Bella, the reason why you don't know women who engage in the things that I mentioned is because you don't have to approach women. And if you don't do those things yourself, good for you but that's not the experience of a lot of men. You have to put yourself in other people's shoes.

Trust me, it's not a misunderstanding between the sexes, and many guys will say the same. We have a very different point of view to yours, so we see things that maybe you don't.

Being approached really isn't a novelty for women. When I say approach, what I really mean is signs of interest. It could be a guy smiling at you a lot when serving you, or looking at you in a bar, or any number of little experiences that we guys rarely get, and which therefore are a novelty to us. But it's not a novelty to you. Maybe you're so used to it that you don't see it anymore.

Women are more picky and entitled than men. Way more. That is a fact. Go to any dating site. I see it every day. A lot of women's checklists are not nice chap, etc, it's nothing like that. I've seen it. And the behaviour of western women on dating sites is despicable compared to the ton of filipinas that I chat to. It's night and day.

I don't want to be arrogant, but I think it's important for me to say that I have a ton of great qualities. And yet, I am not successful with women. Because I know that the problem is not me, and because I observe shitty behaviour from women, that's more than I need to know to be absolutely sure that the problem isn't me. If it was all as easy as you make out, it wouldn't be like that.

Western women are a waste of time. They're complete failures as women and I pity any guy who gets involved with them. I don't even look at them any more, I literally look away when I walk past them, and I keep my eyes open for foreign looking females. Don't be offended by that. If it doesn't apply to you, don't worry about it.

You really need to open your eyes to this stuff. There's a lot of anger which you're not seeing. Personally I'll never make the mistake of doing anything drastic like disregarding all women, but the truth has to be acknowledged.
Johnny1975

Postby Johnny1975 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Also, Bella, I challenge you to do this :

Create a fake profile on OKCupid. A man. Find a picture of a nerdy / low status looking guy, write a regular-ish looking profile, contact a load of females, and watch what happens.

Do the same with a tattooed, muscular, wealthy guy.

Do the same with a very average looking woman, and a not very interesting profile.

And read some women's profiles. See if you get a good vibe from them.
Johnny1975

Postby q7677 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:41 pm

q7677

Postby Johnny1975 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:55 pm

I agree with q7677 completely.

I don't know if anyone ever watches the Millionaire Matchmaker, but I watch it often, because it's very interesting to see what the millionaires are looking for. It's true that the men are a little bit picky themselves, but they're not that bad (except for a few). The women on the other hand are absolutely ridiculous, a complete joke. There was one who went on a date, and everything was going well at first, but then for some reason she ended up spending the rest of the date talking about herself. The guy didn't appreciate that, but he expressed it with class. The woman, when Patti Stanger (the matchmaker) asked her what went wrong, couldn't admit that she fucked up. Then she went on another date. She hired out a theatre for the sole purpose of her and her date to watch a 10 minute presentation about her, and what she does. The guy looked embarrassed. Then,they had dinner. He mentioned what she did, and said that it wasn't cool. Again, she couldn't admit that she fucked up. There are other examples if you watch the show.

Women are fucked up. They're entitled, too picky, and narcissistic. They miss out on decent enough guys because they're always looking for the best of the best, presumably because they're "worth it", as the advert told them. They're a lost cause. I'm talking mainly about western women, not all of them, but so many of them that it is noticeable, and it's a pattern that we see all the time. It's like a quiet cancer eating away at everyone's dating possibilities. And that's why some men have had enough. Some are ignoring all women altogether (i.e. MGTOW), while others are ignoring western women and going elsewhere or looking for foreign women locally. Western women need to wake up. Enough of the shaming. At the end of the day, more men are waking up, and more men are losing interest in western women. If this carries on, western women will just grow old alone while western men continue to vote with their feet and find quality elsewhere.

These women think they have the power. But what will they do as more men walk away from them?
Last edited by Johnny1975 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975

Postby Johnny1975 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Bella, let me tell you about a date that I went on last year.

We chatted online for a few days. Everything went well, the conversation was very interesting and there was a nice vibe between us. Then we met and had a drink. Everything went well. She seemed to like me, I made her laugh a lot, we flirted a lot, chatted about various things, even the silences were comfortable. We also kissed. Then she wanted to go to another bar, which we did. Again, it went well.

When I got home I was expecting a text or whatever saying thanks for a good night. Instead I got nothing. So I texted her, and I mentioned something about next time. She replied saying there won't be a next time, sorry. A couple of days later I emailed her to try to find out what was the matter. At first she said that we're not suitable for each other. But I carried on emailing her to see if I could somehow change her mind.

At one point I said something about meeting (I didn't say it directly, I just made a joke which implied that we should meet), and her response was along the lines of "I can't for a few days because of (whatever reason)". Anyone would take that as a "Yes, ok, you've persuaded me". But then, again, after I tried to confirm, she said no. So basically she was very friendly when emailing me, and it got very chatty and I thought she was going to change her mind. Instead, she (almost certain knowingly, unless she's totally stupid) led me on. She was a total waste of time.

I did everything right. And I looked good. There were no major fuckups on my part. And yet, that was the result. A good looking guy, confident (but not overly so) body language, lots of interesting chat, lots of laughter, flirting, and kissing. There's more to what happened but nothing which should rightly make any difference.

That's western women.
Johnny1975

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:13 pm

It's pretty much women in general. From what you tell us, your date went well, but obviously she felt no chemistry. That's why people go through the motions of dating. It sounds like she gave it a good shot but it just didn't click. While I will agree that there are women who use dates for free food and drinks or to take up some down time, a one shot deal is always pretty much no more than a crap shoot. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:14 am

I give up. I'm starting to think that this forum was a bad idea. The vast majority of women (western women at least) will never understand, and I don't find the thought of constantly explaining the obvious very appealing. Life is too short for this.
Johnny1975

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:39 am

NinjaPuppy

Postby BellaRuth » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:48 am

BellaRuth

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:40 pm

"It's not my personal experience that women have these big tough checklists to fulfil."

I've already said that it's the experience of myself and of many other men. Why do you insist on saying that it's not your experience or that you don't know anyone like that? Am I asking you if it's your experience? No, I am not. Are you a man? No. Do you approach women? No.

"All I can be is honest."

Who said you weren't being honest about your opinion? Do you say that at the end of every single sentence, or just the ones that you want to really try to add credibility to?

On a literal level, you have just said 2 pointless thing right there. On the surface, they make no sense because they are both moot points. But translated from womanspeak, it could be that what you're really saying is "Yeah right, Johnny. Look, I know what I'm talking about, I'm a woman, and if what you're saying is true, I would have noticed and acknowledged it. But I haven't, so it's not, and I don't care how many people say the same thing to me".

I haven't even read the rest of your post yet. And I don't know if there's any point. If this is how women here are going to respond to the facts that are being pointed out to them, this forum isn't going to go down well.
Johnny1975

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:57 pm

NinjaPuppy

Postby BellaRuth » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:05 pm

BellaRuth

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:41 am

NinjaPuppy

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Ninjapuppy, this is everything that you have just said :

Women deal with bitch shields, cockblocking, and flaking.

Because it is men who are the pursuers, the world is their oyster.

The only thing that holds a man back from approaching a woman is his own mind.

Many women seem unapproachable for reasons unknown to the male.

You agree that western women are flakey.

Any woman can pull the traits that I mentioned (bitchiness, nastiness, unappreciative of male company, unable to relate to the opposite sex). You agree that it's probably more so with western women.

A good portion of you western women expect to be treated like a princess. Expecting that treatment is the only way to find a man who is truly your prince.

You have a low opinion of the views expressed on the main forum.

I'm not going to address any of that, I just wanted to clearly lay out all those things which you have said. I'd be quite interested in knowing what the members of the main forum (of which this is but an extension) make of it.
Johnny1975

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions