[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
One of the Caribbean's coolest airports • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

One of the Caribbean's coolest airports

Discuss general topics that don't fit into the other boards.

One of the Caribbean's coolest airports

Postby Renata » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:12 am

Crazy, cool or a bit of both?

What do you think?

Maho Beach St Maarten ... aaaahhhh d' islands :mrgreen:

I love it ! :P

Last edited by Renata on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Renata

Re: One of the Caribbean's coolest airports

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:43 am

Ahhhh, yes...the Caribbean. LOVE IT! I have tentative plans for an Eastern Caribbean cruise and Mexico for 2014. St. Maarten is definitely on that agenda as I've never been there.

Do you have any suggestions for must see or do locations there?
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Renata » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 pm

All the islands are great, they all have thier characteritics. Barbados, Jamaica & Mistique Island seem to be the most beautiful in terms of scenery & clean clear white sand beaches.

You want drama & folklore; Guyana :shock: ... also beautiful but they practice dark arts their.

Extreme sports; Trinidad, Jamaica, Curacao

Calm & serenity; Grenada ... all stores, restaurants & businesses close at 6pm .. zero nightlife, everyone's indoors asleep.

Party & nightlife; Trinidad, Barbados, Bahamas, Burmuda & Cayamn isles.

Food; Trinidad, Tobago, Jamaica, Belize

Men; entire caribbean :lol:
Renata

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:53 pm

I've been to all of the 'food' and 'party and nightlife' islands, with the exception of Tobago. ;) LOVED them all and I go back every chance I get. I missed my chance many years ago when a good friend of mine invited me to visit with her family in Jamaica for a few weeks. I couldn't get the time off from work, so I feel that I lost what could have been a wonderful opportunity. Being a tourist is always nice but seeing a place with a 'local' takes it to a whole other level that some of us never get to experience.

Trinidad/Tobago is on my long list and I've never heard of Mistique. I must Google that up and check it out. Thank you for the ideas!
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Return to General Discussions