[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Famous Falls of the world • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Famous Falls of the world

Discuss general topics that don't fit into the other boards.

Famous Falls of the world

Postby Tani321 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:18 am

All people know that the falls is one of the most gorgeous attractions of the world. It represent the stunning views of nature and catch the attractions of visitors. They forced me to come here again and again and take a lot of wonderful memories. Here I want to share few names of famous falls of the world:
@= Iguazu falls (Iguassu falls)
@= Victoria Falls (Mosi-Oa-Tunya)
@= Niagara Falls
@= Angel Falls (Salto Ángel)
@= Kaieteur Falls
@= Yosemite Falls
I am looking some information about
Tani321

Re: Famous Falls of the world

Postby Sherlock » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:35 am

You are right Tani321, falls are one of the most stunning and awesome spots to visit all over the world. This earth filled with a variety of incredible falls that are located in different regions and countries of the globe. I visited few of them. My most favorite are; Niagara Fall, Victoria Fall and Iguazu falls.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:50 am

Its interesting Sherlock! The Niagara Falls and Iguazu Fall are also my favorite falls of the world. They show the real beauty of nature which gives us a peaceful environment. The billions of visitors come here to see them and spend a great time with family.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Tani321, you ever visited both of these falls in your life? If you have been there then must share your experience of these destinations with me. Also tell me about some other famous and most visited falls around the globe.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:15 am

Yes Sherlock, I visited both falls many of the times in my whole traveling life. Both Falls offers lots of breathtaking views of nature. I will suggest you should try to go there once in life. I am sure you will spend a nice time here. The Niagara Fall is one of the largest and promising one attraction in the world. I hope you will make a plan to go there as soon as possible.
Tani321

Return to General Discussions