[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Beautiful scenic desktop wallpapers! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Beautiful scenic desktop wallpapers!

Discuss general topics that don't fit into the other boards.

Beautiful scenic desktop wallpapers!

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:29 am

Hi all,
You will love these breathtaking images that you can use for your computer desktop. Two of them are from Canyonlands, Utah, where I was before. The images make me long to go back and experience that spirituality with the desert and nature again. Just right click on the images and select "Set as Desktop" or save them offline by right clicking and selecting "Save Image As". Enjoy.

Note: I'm posting this to test the image resize mod I installed in this forum to see if it works. It's supposed to resize overly large images so that they fit on the screen. To view them in full size, click on the images and then click on them again to zoom in.

Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my .

Seeking a foreign partner? See these .
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Beautiful scenic desktop wallpapers!

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:06 am

Beautiful and serene.
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Tani321 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:00 am

It’s really beautiful images for desktop. It’s represent the natural beauty of God. According to my point of view the Niagara falls images are also best for desktop and house painting. I personally visited it before with my family. During the tour I capture a lot of stunning images of this falls. Here I want share these images with you.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:36 am

Winston and Tani321, your shared images are incredible. I visited the Niagara Fall many times in my whole traveling life. It is one of my favorite attractions of this city. We can enjoy a lot of activities during this tour. This destination is also one of the most visited spots of this country as well as all over the world.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:42 am

No doubt Sherlock! Niagara Falls is also included in the Seven Wonders of the World. This spot has received millions of visitors every year. It is one of the major busiest attractions all over the world. Now Friend! Can you tell me about your travel interest with me?
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Tani, mostly I love to see natural spots all over the world like; falls, parks, gardens and many other spots of this kind. About few months ago I have been enjoyed a trip of Greece. I really enjoyed there because it is one of my favorite countries as tourism point of view. Santorini is a destination where I have been enjoyed a lot. It is very famous due to its, dramatic views, white washed houses and stunning sunsets.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:22 am

Well Sherlock, I have no idea about Greece but after reading your post, I can imagine that it is really gorgeous place for the tourist. I want to see some images of Santorini which you have mentioned in the post. I am a big lover of nature as well as historical places. I hope you will share with me some images of Santorini. Waiting for your quick reply.
Tani321

Return to General Discussions