[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I hate the racism in the United States... • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

I hate the racism in the United States...

Discuss general topics that don't fit into the other boards.

I hate the racism in the United States...

Postby zboy1 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm not sure if the females in the U.S. feel the same way...but I feel like the U.S. is one of the most racially divided countries in the world. Take, for example, the Trayvon Martin case; even though I supported George Zimmerman in his trial, the vitriol and hate that Whites exhibited towards Blacks, has shocked me to a great extent. And I'm tired of all the races competing and fighting with each other, seemingly all the time, in this country. There's too much racial tension here...

And in my opinion, the most racist countries in the world are mostly Anglo: U.K., Australia, USA, etc...When I lived in the U.K. for a period of three years, I found the racism over there was as bad as the United States. And, I keep hearing stories out of Australia, of all the racist incidents going-on in that country. I know people who have visited Australia tell me the country is very racist. I would also include many Asian and Middle Eastern countries to the list, but at least, being Asian, I won't have to face the same kind of racism in Asia that I face in the United States.
zboy1

Re: I hate the racism in the United States...

Postby NinjaPuppy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 am

Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Sunshine » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Last edited by Sunshine on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sunshine

Postby NinjaPuppy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Excellent point on media frenzy.
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Renata » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:14 pm

I've never been to the US, but the few countries I've been too all have some form of racism, I think just about everywhere has this man made disease ..:

Caribbean..; White vs Black or Black vs Indian
Turkey..; Turkish vs Kurdish
UK..; White upper class vs White Chavs, Whte vs Indians/paks etc etc
India..; Indians vs Pakistans
Venezuela..; Spanish Venes vs Native Venes
Asia..; everyone vs everyone
Renata

Return to General Discussions