[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Why do American women fear dating foreign men? • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Why do American women fear dating foreign men?

Discuss dating, relationships and meeting foreign men.

Why do American women fear dating foreign men?

Postby lovelybunny » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:40 am

I mean, MANY foreign men are great. It's not as bad as you think. Why don't more women try it? As long as you stay away from abusive cultures where they're too religious(like in the Mideast), you should be fine.
lovelybunny

Re: Why do American women fear dating foreign men?

Postby Renata » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:48 am

Hey bunny,

I don't think women fear foreign men, they fear the culture differences and all the drama it brings with it sometimes.

Middleeastern men are not abusive, some can be though. Thses men are accustomed to being waited upon, taken care of & being in charge of everything. They are quite spoilt men, so they are temperamental, hot blooded & have short tempers. Just like Kings.
Renata

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:48 am

Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 am

It could be that they're afraid of having their bubble burst. Women in western countries are very entitled, so the thought of being in a situation where things are as they should be can be daunting.

Renata, I don't think men and women should be treated equally. Women should have an attitude of wanting to serve a man. The roles are too much in reverse in western countries, to the point that men are unattractive weaklings who dare not say the wrong thing. It's unnatural.
Johnny1975

Postby Renata » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:05 am

Renata

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:13 am

No, I'm using the word serve in the same way that you're using it. I don't know what gave you the impression that I meant it as a chore.

I'm spanish. I live in the UK but my brain is spanish. I don't class myself as western, as in anglo. When we say western, I think what we all really mean is anglo, or mainly anglo.
Johnny1975

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:39 am

NinjaPuppy

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:55 am

That's the spirit, Ninjapuppy. Now if you go back to the other thread about dating, maybe we can see eye to eye on that aswell. You may have to get on top form first though.
Johnny1975

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:12 am

NinjaPuppy

Postby Winston » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:24 am

Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my .

Seeking a foreign partner? See these .
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Arzamas » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:25 am

I have always preferred dating foreign men as opposed to Americans. So if American women shun dating them, well, that's more for ME! :) All foreign men are not created equal. It's all a matter of culture, ethnicity and economic class. Middle Easterners and Latin/South Americans are clearly going to be different from Northern Europeans/Russians. Southern Europeans (Greeks, Italians, Spaniards, Portugese, Balkan men) are going to be different culturally from a Swede or a man from the UK!

American women for the most part, on average, have been brainwashed by feminist ideology. American men as well. American men are not as masculine as Europeans. American women have stereotypical , xenophic views of Euromen as being "macho" or "wife beaters" or "serve me" types. High class, educated Euromen from the upper layers are definitely not that stereotype. They like feminine women who behave like women in public, have manners and are culturally educated. Most average American women are just not that. Many (not all) wear jeans and sneakers everywhere, love fast food, get fat and lazy, use profanity and sleep through college. They think being feminine means dressing like a streetwalker. They don't bone up on history or foreign customs when dealing with foreigners.

Foreign men, at least the type I deal with, are gentlemen who open doors, dress nice on dates, have manners at the dinner table, AND THEY PAY. We don't go "Dutch". Dutch is for coworkers and friends. Dutch is a language in Holland. The flawed reasoning is that "if we go Dutch he'll understand that I have no plans on sleeping with him that night." He won't have expectations. Says who? Promiscuous rakes will try to sleep with you whether they pay or you go Dutch. Makes no diff. A man who goes Dutch with a woman shows he's cheap.That's it. He's a loser.

Foreign men have higher standards for women. American women don't want to be held accountable to that.
Arzamas

Return to Dating, Relationships, Meeting Foreign Men