[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
What's really going on with Asian women?--Black women • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

What's really going on with Asian women?--Black women

Discuss dating, relationships and meeting foreign men.

What's really going on with Asian women?--Black women

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:52 pm

zboy1

Re: What's really going on with Asian women?--Black women

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:53 pm

zboy1

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Last edited by zboy1 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:54 pm

zboy1

Postby zboy1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Do any of you women know the kind of self-hating Asian American girls written in these posts? Are you friends with any of them? I'm curious to know how the females here view how Asian men are treated by Asian females most of the time...?
zboy1

Postby Renata » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:43 am

I don't have any asian girlfriends. I live in Turkey lol, so it's just Europeans. arabs & Persians.

I have noticed though that asian media promotes Euroaisan looking people in almost all their Adverts, campaings, TV shows, TV Hosts and News anchors. The Euroaisan is the new Face of Asia! :shock: How can that be, it's obiously the new standard of beauty' if that's what they're doing. Maybe this has alot to do with it, or i could be wrong since I'm not versed on the subject matter. It's an observation from watching foreign TV like HKTV, & a few other channels I get here.
Renata

Postby zboy1 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:12 pm

zboy1

Postby Renata » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Asians have alot over the Whites ..:
better skin
less body hair
straight natural salon silky black hair
skilled & unskilled manpower
state of the art technology
martial arts
natural medicine & remedies
better food
better culture
more tradition & honour codes

I need to visit Asia I've never been there :geek:
Renata

Postby Ava Paige » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:47 am

Wow, those were intense opinions and stories. Yet, they happen in real life but not as widely discussed as why white men like Asian girls or why Asian girls like white men.
I'm from Southeast Asia and in our culture, foreign-looking is good looking. That is the usual standard for beauty in here so mixed races usually get the most attention and are usually judged as good looking. I mean, people probably got tired of the usual sea of black hair, brown skin and dark eyes so they're now looking for lighter shades of color.
Anyway, as for why Asian women hate Asian men, I have some speculations:

1. Asian men have huge tendencies to be womanizers and drunkards. Not all, but most. It's a part of male culture in here. In Asian male culture, you're not a real man if you don't drink and don't have tons of women on your lap.

2. Asian men can be too shy and lack confidence. In the Philippines, we call this kind of men "torpe" or those who don't know how to approach women. It can be very frustrating for women sometimes, especially if they like the guy. In Asia, it is not normal for the girl to make the first move, so if the guy takes things too slow they just forget about him. This has happened to me several times and it sucks.

3. Asian women have different tastes, and some Asian men just don't happen to pass the standards. Some local men are just too short, their height not exceeding 5'5" and let's face it, height is a plus factor for women.

4. Hmm, did I forget anything else?

Personally, I've only ever dated mixed races (Filipino-Chinese, Filipino-Spanish, Filipino-American, etc.) and an American guy not because I hate pure Filipino guys but because local men are not a perfect match for me. I am 5'6" tall with light skin and of course, I would want to date a taller and lighter skinned guy. It's not that I hate local guys but it just so happens that mixes and foreign guys (especially white guys) seem to be a good match for me and my tastes in men, which is hard to find in local men.

So yeah, sometimes it doesn't mean that those Asian women hate their men. Maybe they're just bitter, were treated badly or had bad experiences in dating local men. Some were probably just like me, who just happen to find what they're looking for in foreign guys or even with just mixed races.
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.
Ava Paige

Return to Dating, Relationships, Meeting Foreign Men