[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Share your India Experience • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Share your India Experience

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Share your India Experience

Postby sarahfinch » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:31 am

In around the world India is the only country where 100 out 100 travelers have their own experience. Because culture and people from India never be expected it is sometimes so friendly and sometimes not too.
Share your experience of India....

sarahfinch

Re: Share your India Experience

Postby Chelsea » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:34 am

My India tour experience is not good. But I want to visit in India for cultural , beautiful, historical and amazing places, and at this time i have taken for my special holidays. Members you have some info about this so please share with me your good views.
Chelsea

Postby livon555 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:50 am

I think you need a few ideas for your Las Vegas tour and here I have plenty of suggestions for you. Las Vegas is the capital of entertainment! Enjoy all the spectacles on the strip! As my knowledge the in Las Vegas means long days at the pool and even longer nights on the Las Vegas strip. The restaurants, the lounges the shows and the never ending entertainment found in the most exciting city on earth. I hopefully guide to you I hope you like it and all discussion is lead to you for your Vegas tour.
The is great option for doing fun it is best for especially for kids.
livon555

Postby Chelsea » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:22 am

Thanks livon555! for your good suggestion. I just come back from . Its a really good time period for me. I enjoy much excitement on this. What is a your recent idea for your tour planing?
Chelsea

Postby livon555 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:20 am

Interesting! Well I have a plan bus National Park with my friend to enjoy the starting summer season outdoors. We are very excited for this tour and ready to go. Do you have any plan?
livon555

Postby Sherlock » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:14 am

I also have a plan to visit Kissimmee in coming summer with my family. I want to know about its famous attractions as well as about if any member has any idea or information about it must share with me.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:56 pm

I visited India last month with my whole family. It is truly great and wonderful country to see many kinds of new and attractive attractions. Let me share a list of my favorite places in India. The names are;
Taj Mahal
Qutb Minar
Hawa Mahal
Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
Lotus Temple
Jaigarh Fort
Jaisalmer Fort
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences