[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Bangkok National Museum!! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Bangkok National Museum!!

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Re: Bangkok National Museum!!

Postby livon555 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:34 am

before my I visited the Bangkok national museum with my family. This museum while exiting the visit to the Royal Palace. It gives a bit of the Thai history and includes many military exhibits. It is great place for visiting especially best for students to increase their learning skils.
livon555

Postby Tani321 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:15 am

I am agree with you livon. The Bangkok National museum is the best place for student to improve their learning. i visit in this museum before couple of month. Now I am planning to with my friends. I listen this tour is offered the best opportunity to do some fun. Can you tell me about the best hotel for staying?
Tani321

Postby livon555 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:36 am

Washington DC has a variety of attractions and all are worth to visit. All attractions are busy in all season and a wide range of peoples go there and enjoy their vacations. Well here I recommend to you Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. It's an amazing location with a beautiful view over the Potomac river. The hotel invites to all visitors for getting the great experience with unique style and service at one of Washington, D.C.’s finest addresses.
For more details visit this site http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/w ... on-center/
The is great option for doing fun it is best for especially for kids.
livon555

Postby Sherlock » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:16 am

I really appreciate your knowledge livon555 about tourism. I am also a tourist and travel is my passion. After reading your post I have decided to visit in coming vacations with my family. I want to go there with what you think this is right choice to visit this state?
Sherlock

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences