[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The island of Maui • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

The island of Maui

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

The island of Maui

Postby Chelsea » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:52 am

I like travelling in most beautiful and amazing areas. I want to talk about beautiful island of United States the Maui .The island of Maui is the second-largest of the Hawaiian Islands and the 17th largest island in the United States. It’s a really great area for visit and much excitement. Hamoa Beach is one of several pockets of beaches in this area. It offers excellent swimming, bodysurfing and snorkeling conditions. Hamoa Beach, Maui, Hawaii is a public beach found just outside of Hana, along the Haneo'o Road on the east side of this second largest of the Hawaiian Islands. This area of the island where the beach is located is a section that is isolated from the larger population centers in other parts of Maui. The nearest airport is in Kahului, some 60 miles away along the Hana Highway. This beach gets extremely high surf as there are no reefs in the area. The summer and the start of the fall are when the waters are generally the calmest and thus the time for the safest swimming. A number of restaurants can be found in nearby Hana, a five minute trip from this beach. There are also a variety of gift shops and florists there. I like to visit in this area. If you want to get more about it, so please

Top good for families
Chelsea

Re: The island of Maui

Postby livon555 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:26 am

Maui, known as the magic isle as well as the valley isle, is considered by many to be the most romantic island of the major Hawaiian Islands. On the smaller western side of Maui, a few scattered waterfalls can be found. Among its western falls, however, is said to be the tallest waterfall on the island is Honokohau Falls.
The is great option for doing fun it is best for especially for kids.
livon555

Postby Tani321 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:47 am

Nice sharing livon. Hawaii is the most tourist attraction state in U.S State. The Maui Island is the best and largest island in Hawaii. I visit in this state after my . It has various places for visiting. So I want to share some destinations in Hawaii. The Hawaii Volcanoes National park, Iolani Palace, Sea life Park are the most famous and tourist attraction in this state. If you again chance to visit in Hawaii so you must visit these places.
Tani321

Postby livon555 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Hawaii such a nice state for visiting especially in summer season. I also visited there and my experiences of Hawaii Sea Life Park were fantastic. is located in Hawaii’s which is the most famous island. All around the world it is known for its natural beauty, history, culture, and attractions. Well I need your help about my next that I am planning to celebrate the summer vacations with my family far from the house. Please guide me!
livon555

Postby Tani321 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:45 am

Good choice friend. Niagara fall is the best places in New York City. I am personally visited in this city before my . It is the best city to celebrate the summer holidays. It has many beautiful and historical places for visiting. The Central Park, Museum of Modern Art, Bronx Zoo and Battery Park are the most famous and visiting places in this city. The Hilton Club New York hotel is the best hotel for staying.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:40 am

I agree with you Tani321, but here I want to tell you The Central Park is a nice place to see in New York. It is one of the largest and oldest parks of this country. It is spread on 778 acres and offers a variety of walking trails, lakes, grounds and picnic spots. This park also homes to Central Park Zoo and Metropolitan Museum of Art. Must go there once in your life.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:15 am

Sherlock, I must say you have enough information about Central Park. I must say it is an great place to see the beauty of nature. After reading your post, I am thinking to go there again in the future. I am a big lover of walking trails and lakes. I hope I will all of them whenever I will go there. Can you suggest me which will be the best time to visit it?
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences