[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Yangtze River • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Yangtze River

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Yangtze River

Postby Chelsea » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:38 am

I want to share with you longest river of Asia. I visit in china for this entire purpose and during my travel I visit in this beautiful river. The Yangtze is the longest river in Asia, and the third-longest in the world. It flows for 6,418 kilometers (3,988 mi) from the glaciers on the Tibetan Plateau in Qinghai eastward across southwest, central and eastern China before emptying into the East China Sea at Shanghai. It is also one of the biggest rivers by discharge volume in the world. It’s so cool area for visit. For more info please

Beautiful images of this river.

Top good for families
Chelsea

Re: Yangtze River

Postby Sherlock » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:44 pm

I never get a chance to visit Yangtze River. I visited many other beautiful rivers of the world but I have no experience of this destination. But after seeing these breathtaking views I have great desire to go there. Chelsea, I want to know which time period of the year is best to go there. Reply me as soon as possible.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:31 am

According to my opinion the Spring and autumn are the best season for taking stunning images of Yangtze River. During this season you can easily enjoy beautiful views of this River. You can also enjoy their boating. After coming back, don't miss to share your experience with me. Waiting for it.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Tani, happy to see your quick reply. I will try to visit this destination in coming spring. My friend would you like to tell me about some best hotels that are best to stay near this attraction? As I told you in my previous post I am going there first time and have not enough knowledge about this state.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:27 pm

Sherlock, If you want to know about nearest hotel of this river then I will suggest you the Yangtze River Hotel. It is one of the most famous hotels near this river. I hope you will comfortable stay here and come back with lots of memories.
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences