[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Bali • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Bali

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Bali

Postby Chelsea » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:39 am

Islands have a great attraction for their all visitors. I like such kind of areas for visit. I want to talk about beautiful beach of Nepal. Bali is a very beautiful island of Nepal, and has a great travelling importance for their all visitorsBali is an island and the smallest province of Indonesia, and includes a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida. It is located at the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, between Java to the west and Lombok to the east, and has its capital of Denpasar at the southern part of the island. Bali’s white beaches are favourite for family holidays. There are a variety of water sports available. Bali is magical. As probably the most famous island in Indonesia, Bali blends spectacular mountain scenery and beautiful beaches with warm and friendly people. If you want to get more info please

Chelsea

Re: Bali

Postby livon555 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:46 am

I also use to visit Niagara Falls many times and each time I got a new but interesting experience. I got my last tour with my collage fellows. Where we will ride the Maid of the fog, watch The Spirit of the Mist, and see Niagara Legends of Adventure Movie. At night, we will view the Illumination of the fall. Our tour of the city included stops at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Armstrong Air and Space Museum. I hope you must enjoy your Niagara falls family trip there allot.
The is great option for doing fun it is best for especially for kids.
livon555

Postby Sherlock » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:57 am

A Bali trip can be filled with culture, nature, art, the spiritual or, even better, all of these. It is an Indonesian island located in the western Sunda Islands, lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. Bali is a beautiful island with native culture are still strong. I have use to visit that place before my last year. You can find many uniqueness in this island such as ancient buildings or temples, traditional dances, traditional Hindu ceremonies, and many beautiful panorama that can spoil your eyes.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:21 am

Nice discussion friends. All members have a great knowledge about travelling and beautiful places around the world. I am going to with my family to enjoy the spring season. I am really excited to go this tour but I am confused about the best hotel for staying in Washington. Can anyone solve my little problem?
Tani321

Postby livon555 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:18 am

Tanah Lot is one of the largest sacred temples on the island of Bali. Temple was built over the hill and can be reached within a few minutes by foot, because the distance is only about 100 meters from the beach, where sea water is receding.
The is great option for doing fun it is best for especially for kids.
livon555

Postby Sherlock » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:23 am

Tani321, according to my point of view "Four Seasons" is a nice place to stay in Washington D.C. I have been stayed there a month ago during my with my wife. It is a lovely hotel with great location and staff was also very friendly and helpful. Services were amazing and the salt water pool was a great highlight of this hotel.
Sherlock

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences