[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Sagarmatha National Park • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

The Sagarmatha National Park

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

The Sagarmatha National Park

Postby Chelsea » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:40 am

Nepal is a beautiful country located between India and China, with smiling polite people. You get all kinds of food from different nations. It's not too expensive to move around and it is very safe. Nepal is known for its stunning mountains, its rich variety of wildlife, and its diverse culture. I want to talk about Sagarmatha National Park. The Sagarmatha National Park is a protected area in the Himalayas of eastern Nepal that is dominated by Mount Everest. Sagarmatha is an exceptional area with dramatic mountains, glaciers, and deep valleys, dominated by Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world (8,848 m). Several rare species, such as the snow leopard and the lesser panda, are found in the park. It’s a very fine area for visit. If you want to get more info please

You have som idea about
Chelsea

Re: The Sagarmatha National Park

Postby Tani321 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:02 am

I am agree with you Chelsea. Nepal is a nice country for visiting. The Sagarmatha Natioanl Park is the most famous park in Nepal. Last year I visit in Nepal vefore my with my brother to enjoy the winter holidays. I visit in this park and many places but this park is very enjoyable places around the world. Here I want to share some interesting places in this country. The Phewa Lake, Kopan Monastery and Kala Patthar are the most visiting places in Napal. If you again chance to visit in this country so you must visit these places. I hope you like it and enjoy your special days.
Tani321

Postby livon555 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:13 am

I also had a great experience of Sagarmatha National Park long time ago. The Sagaramatha National Park is an awesome place to visit. Both adults and kids like to come there and enjoy their vacations allot. I also visited there and enjoy my stay nearest resort of the park. The Park is located amidst the peaks which are counted among the tallest in the world.
livon555

Postby Sherlock » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:27 am

Discussion going well! I think all members have enough knowledge about Nepal. After reading your posts and seeing the images that Chelsea shared I have decided to visit this region in coming vacation after my with my family. You members give me few more detail about some other attractions of Nepal?
Sherlock

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences