[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Visit in Hong KOng!! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Visit in Hong KOng!!

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Re: Visit in Hong KOng!!

Postby livon555 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:22 am

Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel that can accommodate any meeting size. Well The hotel is in a beautiful location and convenient to Disney Land. I and also my whole family are also stay there before my . The rooms are a bit square. We got there lots of fun. Well Niagara Fall is great choice for summer season. If you are present in Niagara Falls, NY where you will ride the Maid of the fog, watch the Spirit of the Mist, and see Niagara Legends of Adventure Movie. Enjoy comfortable stay there at Quality Inn hotel. It is best family hotel and offered number of facilities to all tourist. At night, you have fun to view the Illumination of the fall. I hopefully guides to you for your tour. Enjoy it!
livon555

Postby Sherlock » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:40 am

I have been visited that country about a year ago. We can see much more than a harbour city. The traveller weary of its crowded streets may be tempted to describe it as "Hong Kongcrete". The Downtown possesses many features where Chinese and Western cultures, modern and ancient customs are blended together.
Last edited by Sherlock on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:23 am

Hong Kong is a beautiful city in China. I visited there only one time in the past with a business trip. it's a really attractive destination that country. There are so many wonderful places in Hong Kong. like,
@= Hong Kong Disneyland
@= Ocean Park Hong Kong
@= Lantau Island
@= Clock Tower, Hong Kong
@= Lamma Island
@= Hong Kong Museum of Art
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:19 am

Lantau Island, Lamma Island and Hong Kong Disneyland are one of my favorite attractions of this city. Here I want to share little information about Lamma Island and Lantau Island.
Lantau Island:
Lantau Island attracts the people due to its; largest Buddhist architecture, fireworks over sleeping beauty’s castle, long sandy beach and a shopping mall. This pretty island is located at the mouth of the Pearl River.
Lamma Island:
Lamma is a well known Chinese fishing village that is located in Islands District. This island is also known as Pok Liu Chau.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 am

Sherlock! You have shared useful information about both Islands. I appreciated you for this effort. These Islands are the busiest places there. The Lamma Island is the third largest Island in Hong Kong. The Island includes different village like: Luk Chau Village, Tai Peng, Tai Yuen and many others. It is one of my favorite places in Hong Kong.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:29 am

Tani, I never visited Tai Peng village during my tour. So, here I want to know about this village in detail. After reading your post I have a plan to go there just after my New Year celebration. Is this a nice time to go there or not?
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:50 am

According to me you can go there any time of the year. Each time it is best to go there for all visitors. You can go there without any hesitation and enjoy their freely. Here I am going to share a few names of things that you can visit near this village;
Cool de Sac Play Centre
The Cat Cafe
Nex Shopping Mall
Central Sikh Temple
Willow Stream Spa
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:52 pm

I must keep your suggestions in mind while I am going there. All these tips and the name of these spots are really helpful for me. I will try to visit all these attractions during my journey. Can you tell me how many time will be required to see all these spots?
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:18 am

Well Sherlock! According to 3 weeks, is enough to visit these attractions. During this time Period, you can easily watch these places during the tour. If you go there, after coming back, don't forget to share your experiences with me. I am waiting for your reply anxiously.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:44 am

Definitely, I will share my traveling experience with all community members after come back. I am feeling I will enjoy there a lot. Now, do me one more favor suggest me some best places that are best to stay there during my trip. I am sure you must have some information about some best hotels.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:18 pm

Why not Sherlock, I will definitely share with you some names of best hotels in Tai Peng village. I am sure you will like them will go there as soon as possible. The names are;
Le Meridien Cyberport
Caritas Oswald Cheung International House
Bridal Tea House Hotel
Cosco Hotel
You will access them easily and comfortable stay here. Best of luck and share experience as soon as possible.
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences