[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
San Diego city in California!! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

San Diego city in California!!

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

San Diego city in California!!

Postby Tani321 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:50 am

Last year I visit in San Diego with my brother for business work. It is a most important city in California. I want to share the San Diego Museum of Man. It is a museum of anthropology located in Balboa Park, San Diego, California and housed in the historic landmark building of the California Quadrangle. It has many beautiful and most populous places for visiting but this place is my favorite places. I am historic lover and I like to see the different museums around the world. Now I am plan to to enjoy the holidays. I am little confused about the best places for visiting. Does anyone have like to solve my problem?
Tani321

Re: San Diego city in California!!

Postby livon555 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:45 pm

I agree with you my friend, San Diego city has verity of attractions for visiting and invite wide range of peoples each year. Well last year before my I use to visit Washington DC. As my information the National Mall, Lincoln Memorial, National Air and Space Museum and also the national park are the best option for tourism. Washington’s newest luxury hotel is tucked between the historic C&O Canal and the cobblestone avenues of Georgetown. The hotel invites to all visitors for getting the great experience with distinctive style and service at one of Washington, D.C.’s finest addresses. That is one of the best places for long stay in Washington DC with whole family. Tani321 your plan of Washington DC is very interesting my friend. I hope so you enjoy your Washington DC tour very much.
This http://www.getbustours.com/2day-york-ni ... -tour.html has great information for warm tours which included number of attraction and things to do there.
livon555

Postby Sherlock » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:49 am

Lincoln Memorial is one of my favorite attractions of Washington, D.C. I must visit this place during my every tour to Washington, D.C. I like this place due to its rich history and unique architecture. This building looks amazing due to its unique structure. Its design was based on Greek temple with 36 Doric columns.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:12 am

Well, Sherlock, I want to see some images of Lincoln Memorial. It is a new name of attraction for me. I know both of you have shared enough information about it but I want to see some images of it. I am pretty excited to see it because I am a big lover of historical places. Would you like to share with me as soon as possible?
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences