[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wellington Zoo!! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Wellington Zoo!!

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Wellington Zoo!!

Postby Tani321 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:57 am

If you like travelling in different beautiful areas for travelling. I want to share with you the beautiful places from around the world for your great travelling interest. Wellington is having a various beautiful travelling places, but I share with you most beautiful and famous Zoo for travelling from this entire country. I visit in this Zoo after my . The Wellington Zoo is the most famous places for visiting. It is nestled in the green belt of Wellington, New Zealand. Now over 100 years old, it was the country’s first Zoo and has 13-hectare dedicated to over 100 different species of fauna from across the globe. It is one of the largest and enjoyable Places around the world. I like all the pleasant parts of this City. If you are interested in this place for travelling and like a more info about this place, so please .
Tani321

Re: Wellington Zoo!!

Postby livon555 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:41 pm

Last year before my I and my friend Joan go to New Zealand for some business purpose. During our stay there we diced to go and see the famous Wellington Zoo. was a small zoo perched up on the side of the mountain (like most things in wellington). The kids loved the interactive environments and the rescue of the one legged Kiwi was a highlight for the kids, the way it is being look after. It is most famous and family zoo and also entertain full place especially for kids.
livon555

Postby Tani321 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:52 am

Thanks for sharing Livon. I observe you have a great knowledge about tourism. Your provide information is very useful for all visitors. Now I am plan to to celebrate the summer holidays. I need your little help about this tour. Do you have any idea about the best hotel for staying? Please guide me!
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:34 am

According to me Carlyle Suites Hotel is a nice place to stay in Washington D.C tour. I have been stayed there only for 2 nights but found it highly comfortable and delightful. I must suggest you this spot to stay in this state. It is located in New Hampshire Avenue Northwest Washington. You can enjoy a lot of services there like; free use of laptops, Wi Fi and many others.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Sherlock, I am glad that you like to reply me and suggest me a best hotel for staying. I will definitely choose it during my Washington D.C. I am very happy to know this detail. Thanks for it great information. Good Job and Keep it up.
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences