[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Jeita Grotto cave!! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Jeita Grotto cave!!

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Jeita Grotto cave!!

Postby Tani321 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:59 am

I have great interest in travelling and I also try to some different and new in my travels. Beauty amazement and history is first preference in my all travels, and this travel is too related, enjoyment and big amazement. If you are traveler, so I am sure you like that this beautiful and enjoyable area for travelling. I want to talk about beautiful cave of Lebanon, the Jeita Grotto cave. I visit in this cave before my . The Jeita cave is situated at the center of the western flanks of the Lebanon Mountains, more specifically in the Nahr al-Kalb valley, its natural entrance is about 100 meters (330 ft) above sea level. For more info please .
Tani321

Re: Jeita Grotto cave!!

Postby livon555 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:36 pm

That is just an awesome cave that you share in which your post. The trips, although likely not very difficult for experienced cavers, are reasonably strenuous and involve spending one or more nights camping in the Jeita Grotto cave. Well I am impressed to know your great views of the cave. I need your little help about my next with my family. Do you have any idea about this bus tour? Please guide me!
livon555

Postby Tani321 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:59 am

Nice choice friend. This tour is the best to enjoy the special days with families and friends. I am personally visited in this city before my . Niagara fall is the major tourist attraction in New York city. It has also many beautiful places for visiting. The Central Park, Museum of Modern Art, Bronx Zoo and Battery Park are the most famous and visiting places in this city.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:44 am

Bronx Zoo is one of my favorite attractions of this city. I must visit this place during my every tour to New York. This zoo is located in the Bronx, a borough of New York City. It homes to about 6,000 animals and 650 species from around the world. An aquarium is also located in this zoo that is managed by the Wildlife Conservation Society.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:51 am

Wwo Sherlock, You have shared really great detail about the Bronx Zoo. It is one of the most famous and major tourist attraction to see in NYC. I visited there two times and we can see here many kinds of animals. It is an ideal place for kids. I am planning to go there again with my nephews. they are the big lover to see animals.
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences