[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Banff National Park in Canada!! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Banff National Park in Canada!!

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Banff National Park in Canada!!

Postby Tani321 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:21 am

I am tourist and I like to see the beauty of God. Last week my college organized the trip to visit in Banff National Park in Canada. Banff national park is Canada’s Oldest National park. This wonderful Banff attraction was established in 1885 as the first national park in Canada. Banff National Park is the "most visited" destination in Alberta and one of the top national parks in North America. It is a major attraction for hardcore outdoor enthusiasts, hiking, horseback riding, and wide array of other activities. I want to share picture for this park.

For celebration the spring season I have to choose the
Tani321

Re: Banff National Park in Canada!!

Postby livon555 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Yes Banff national park such a nice place for visiting in Canada. Last year I have been visited there with my fellows. We enjoy there boating at the in big amount of water. Banff Lake Cruise provides a unique sightseeing tour experience on one of two 43 passenger Lake Cruisers. Well now I am planning for summer vacations. I don't have any idea about this tour. If you have any idea so please guide me!
livon555

Postby Sherlock » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:15 pm

According to me Banff Lake Cruise is one of the best ways to explore the beauty of this incredible destination. This park offers a variety of restaurants, resorts, boutique shops and many other activities that can make our tour most enjoyable and memorable. This lake is well known due to its sparkling blue water.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:46 am

I am glad that both of you have shared massive and other information about different places. Sherlock! I assumed that you love a lot travelling and also a big passionate about it. You know that, the Christmas is near. So I want to know about your Christmas Plan. Can you share your plan with me?
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Tani321, I have a plan to celebrate my Christmas at home with my family but after it we want to visit the beautiful country of Japan. I want to go there with my whole family. I am not going there first time. I visited this destination many times in my life but still want to go there. You ever visited this state?
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:22 am

No Sherlock, I never visited this country in life but I heard about it many of the times. My uncle and college friends visited there many of the times and told me much about it. I want to get more detail about it from you. Would you like to share a list which is filled with famous attractions of Japan? I am waiting for your quick reply.
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences