[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
MC Way Falls!! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

MC Way Falls!!

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

MC Way Falls!!

Postby Tani321 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:15 am

I am a tourist and like to see the beautiful creation of God. I want to talk about MC Way fall. This falls is having a great attraction for tourists. MC Way Falls is easily one of the most unique and majestic sights along California's coastline. The 80-foot waterfall is located in Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park in Big Sur and runs year-round. Its scenic beauty is so charming. I like the beauty of MC Way fall, and I feel so pleasant. If you want to get more information about this place so please
My tour expierence with was memorable.
Tani321

Re: MC Way Falls!!

Postby livon555 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:26 am

The overlook trail for McWay Falls is a must-stop for anyone taking the scenic drive up Highway One along the Big Sur Coast. The falls are beautiful and a very short walk from the parking lot so I observe everyone can enjoy it! It is great for pictures and a good place to stop and rest if each one on a road trip!
The is great option for doing fun it is best for especially for kids.
livon555

Postby Sherlock » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:23 am

You are right livon555! It is one of the must see places around the world. This fall is also known as Paradise Cove. It is also one of those special spots that is so hard to describe how beautiful it is. The view of Pacific Ocean and the fall is amazing. I have been there about 3 months ago with my wife. We have decided to go there with and that was a wonderful experience of my life. I must go there once in my life.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:53 am

Guys, I am happy that both of you like my shared detail and images. I am sure both of you had spent a cool time here and captured many images of it. so guys, The time to sharing. I want to see those images which both of you had captured. I hope you will reply here soon.
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences