[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Red Rock State Park!! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Red Rock State Park!!

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Red Rock State Park!!

Postby Tani321 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:28 am

If you are interest in beautiful places around the world so I want to suggest to you to visit some interesting places in Arizona. The Red Rock State Park is a major park in this state. I visit in this park before my Niagara tour. The Red Rock Park is a state park of Arizona, USA, featuring a red sandstone canyon outside the city of Sedona. The main mission of this day-use park is the preservation of the riparian habitat along Oak Creek. The Park includes a 1.4-mile (2.3 km) stretch of Oak Creek, which upstream flows through the famous Oak Creek Canyon in Coconino National Forest. It is nice place to enjoy the holidays. If you get more information about this park so please .
My tour expierence with was memorable.
Tani321

Re: Red Rock State Park!!

Postby Sherlock » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:26 am

Red Rock State Park is a beautiful spots to see in Arizona. It is well known among the visitors due to its; scenic desert cliffs, buttes and spectacular rock formations. I really like this sight for its breathtaking rock formation. The total area of this park is about 286 acres and this park was opened for the visitors in 1991. This park is also very famous all over the world for its stunning camping spots.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:44 am

You are right Sherlock! This Park is the beautiful spot in Arizona. I really like your shared information. You have shared useful information for all visitors and specially those who want to go there. It offers to see the plenty of attraction for visitors. It opens from 8:00am to 5:00pm every day. During tour you can stay the Sedona Summit Resort. It is located 3.2 miles from Red Rock State Park.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:38 am

Tani, I think you also have great information about this park. Now tell me about some other famous and your favorite attractions of this region. I only visited this park during my Arizona tour. I have great wish to go there once again and see its other beautiful places.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:04 pm

Why not Sherlock, I will definitely tell you some names of my favorite attractions of Arizona other then this park. The names are;
Grand Canyon
Grand Canyon National Park
Lake Havasu City
Bisbee
Marble Canyon, Arizona
These are the top places to see in this region.
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences