[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Phoenix Art Museum!! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Phoenix Art Museum!!

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Phoenix Art Museum!!

Postby Tani321 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:35 am

I am tourist and I like to see the beautiful places around the world. I want to talk about Phoenix city in Arizona. It is the capital and largest city of the U.S. state of Arizona. It has many beautiful places for visiting. The Phoenix Art Museum, Heard Museum, Phoenix Zoo, South Mountain Park and Piestewa Peak are the most famous places for visiting. The Phoenix Art Museum is the Southwest United States' largest art museum for visual art. It is Located in Phoenix, Arizona, the museum is 285,000-square-foot. This museum is the major tourist attraction in this city. More information about this museum please .
My tour expierence with was memorable.
Tani321

Re: Phoenix Art Museum!!

Postby Sherlock » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:20 am

Tani321, tell me about "Phoenix Zoo" I have a plan to visit this place during my tour with my family. I have no idea about this region so; tell me about everything in detail. I want to go there with my family because few of m family members have great interest to see animals. You can also guide me about South Mountain Park if we have time then we will try to go there.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:43 am

Why not Sherlock :) . The Phoenix Zoo is the largest zoo in United State. It was opened in 1962. This Zoo has over 1,400 animals and organize a lot exhibits for visitors. According to my opinion it is best for kids because they can see different animals of the world. The Ruby (Elephantidae) and Indu are the most notable animals there. You can go there during 9:00am to 4:00 pm every day. For more details about it so check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Zoo.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:26 am

Tani, this source is proving very helpful for me as well as for all those people who want to visit this place. I think now I can easily go there and visit this zoo without any problem. Do me one more favor my friend; tell me about some best accommodation places that are best to stay near this zoo.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:02 am

Why not Sherlock, I will definitely tell you some names of best hotels which are located in Phoenix Zoo. Glad to know that you can go there without any hesitation. Let me share some names of best hotels which you can stay and access easily. The names are;
=> Quality Suites Tempe
=> Red Lion Inn & Suites Tempe
=> Hampton Inn & Suites ASU Area Tempe
=> Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Phoenix Airport Tempe
=> Magnuson Hotel Papago Inn Scottsdale
=> Best Western Inn of Tempe
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences