[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Chile • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Chile

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Chile

Postby Renata » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:48 am

Squeezed between the Andes and the Pacific, Chile is sometimes called the longest country in the world. It is never more than 180 km (112 miles) wide, but its coastline extends over 4,300 km (2,672 miles). Among the top tourist attractions in Chile are the world’s driest desert, spectacular scenery of glaciers and fjords, and the many volcanoes along the Pacific “ring of fire”.

I was only in Transit for 3 days back to Venezuela. It was a special package ticket. You can get these in South american travel angencies that work with local airlines, mucho' affordable :mrgreen: it allows you to see several Latin countries using a 1 month package with 3-4 destinations.

http://www.touropia.com/tourist-attractions-in-chile/

I stayed with Native Chile Indians on their lands, ate their food, drank their drink & danced to their pipes & drums.
I also got dressed one night & a bath from the native women. I swear I didn't know what I was getting my self into, I felt like I was 3 years old & I had 10 mothers washing me :|

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with
Renata

Re: Chile

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:57 am

Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Renata » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:27 am

Ya it was pretty great ninja :mrgreen: I was honoured.
Renata

Postby Chelsea » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:35 am

Wow!
What a interesting post. Really i like so much your post pics and good info about Chilli. Thanks for your cool sharing.

http://www.getbustours.com/2day-york-ni ... -tour.html
Chelsea

Postby Sherlock » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:34 am

I want to visit that place after my in vacations with my sister. I want to see "Cerro San Cristóbal" it is a hill in northern Santiago with a beautiful view over the city and, on a clear day, the Andes. At the peak, there is a church and a 22 meter statue of the Virgin Mary.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby livon555 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:41 am

The cool weather or cloudy season is best to views of Santiago is from Cerro San Cristobal, a huge hill rising about 1000 feet over the city. At the top, there's an enormous statue of the Virgin Mary as well as a church and an amphitheater. On the other side if you had the chance to visit the Cristobal on a sunny Sunday, you'll see thousands of cyclists pumping up the hill, families enjoying the pools or the playgrounds, dozens of people gathered for a free dance class on a plateau overlooking the city. Well my friend you must go there and enjoy there stay as well. Here I recommend to you http://www.getbustours.com/5day-los-ang ... -tour.html this site will be helpful to plan your trip. Best of luck!
livon555

Postby Sherlock » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:40 am

Really interesting sharing livon555 I am impressed! I think you have great knowledge about this region's tourism. Your shared information is very helpful for my trip. I must visit your recommended places I hope it will be a memorable and most enjoyable trip of my life.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:42 pm

Wow Guys, All of you had shared a great detail about this country. I have no idea about it but now I can go there easily. I am pretty excited to know it and I will make a plan to go there after completing my . I have noted all of these places which all of you shared with me. These places make this country more wonderful and attractive. I hope It will be cool kind of experience for me.
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences