[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Kissimmee City!! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Kissimmee City!!

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Kissimmee City!!

Postby Tani321 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:14 am

Kissimmee is the city in Florida. It is small but most famous city for visitors. I visited there last month before with my friends. If offers bundle of attractions for visitors. The attractions is not only cool but is cool in the real. Here I want to share a few names of famous attractions:
• Bushch Gardens Tampa Bay
• Legland Florida
• Kissimmee Civic Center
• EI Rio del Tiempo
Tani321

Re: Kissimmee City!!

Postby Sherlock » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:34 am

I also visited Kissimmee Civic Center few months ago during my tour with my few fellows. It is located in beautiful Central Florida. This region offers a wide range of local restaurants and abundant natural resources.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:35 am

You right Sherlock. This region offers a wide range of local restaurants and hope so you have enjoyed there a lot. Can you tell me about your experience in details? Which types of thing you have enjoyed there and which things catch your attention?
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:40 am

Tani, I only visited the Kissimmee Civic Center as I told you in my previous post. A lot of attractions, hotels and abundant natural resources are close to this spot. This center offers unlimited opportunities to enjoy your events. You can make your event more memorable with the help of Kissimmee Civic Center's staff.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:11 am

It is really interesting for me. I will try to visit it after complete my trip. The Wall Street is the longest and historical Wall in NYC. Have you ever visited there before?
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:50 am

Yes, I have been visited the The Wall Street many times during my New York City tours. It is the home of the New York Stock Exchange and it is also the largest stock exchange of the world by trading volume and total market capitalization of its listed companies. It is also becomes one of the most visited tourist places from last few years.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:37 pm

Well Sherlock, I must say you had spent a great time in Wall Street, NYC. It is the most famous Street in this City. After reading your post, I am thinking to go there again in the future. You say right. It is an ideal place for the tourist. By the way Sherlock, I want to know about your winter plan. Would you like to tell me?
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences