[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
El Paso city • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

El Paso city

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

El Paso city

Postby Tani321 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:40 am

I want to talk about El Paso city. It is 19th most populous city in the united state. I visited there in August before with my family. Due to the shortage time I several few places there. Here I want to share a few names of famous attractions there:
1- El Paso musuem of Art
2- North Franklin Mountain
3- Franklin Mountains State Park
4- Plaza Theatre
5- Chamizal National Memorial
6- El Paso Zoo
Tani321

Re: El Paso city

Postby Sherlock » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:00 pm

I visited El Paso city during my Texas trip. I have been there for a business work. After visiting this city I feel that is an ideal destination for history lovers. I really liked this region because I am also a history lover. Its El Paso musuem of Art and Franklin Mountains State Park are awesome.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:15 am

You are right Sherlock! The El Paso city is an ideal destination for history lovers. Millions of visitors come here to see historical things in this city. Your choice is really good. The El Paso Museum of Art museum is the most famous and busiest museum there. I want to suggest you, if you go there again then don’t miss to see the Chamizal National Memorial. It is also major attractions in El Paso city. I am sure you will love that.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:00 am

Tani, Chamizal National Memorial is also sounds a nice place for history lovers. Would you like to tell me about this sight in detail? If you have some pictures of this spot must share. Definitely I will go there during my up coming trip. I don't know how I can miss this place during my previous tour.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:45 am

Yeah Sherlock! The Chamizal National Memorial is a national Memorial in El-Paso. It spread over the land area is 22 ha. It is a National Park Service site commemorates the peaceful decision of the Chamizal boundary dispute. It was opened at 5:00 am to 10:00 pm every day. For more details about it you can . It will be helpful for you.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:26 am

Tani321, I got a lot of information about this spot after visiting your shared link. I think you have good experience of this region. Do me on more favor my friend tell me about some nearest accommodation places and if you have some images of this place must share with us.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:06 am

Yeah Sherlock! I must tell you nearest accommodation of this place and some images of this memorial. I want to suggest you the Hotel Colonial Juarez. It is located 1.3 miles from Chamizal National Memorial. The location, food, staff and rooms are well decorated. I assure, you will not a disappointed about the services. Here I am going share images of this memorial.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Tani, your shared image and information about hotel is really beneficial for me. I think it is also helpful for all those people who want to go there in coming days. I will stay in this hotel and must share my experience after come back.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:26 pm

Sherlock, I stay here to read your reply. I hope you will comfortable stay here come back with lots of memories. I am happy that you like my shared images and detail. I hope you will satisfied with the services of it. I will read your reply after coming back from . i hope you will reply me soon.
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences