[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Journey of Paris • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Journey of Paris

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Journey of Paris

Postby Tani321 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:32 am

Paris is my favorite destination in France. It is at the heart of France. I visited there numerous times last time go there after joining the . Every time, I had spent a great fun there. The attractions are inspiring me. The well knows places are:
@- Eiffel Tower
@- The Louvre
@- Palais Garnier
@- Père Lachaise Cemetery
@- Tuileries Garden
Tani321

Re: Journey of Paris

Postby Sherlock » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Tani, I have been there about 2 times in my whole traveling life. I visited all these places that you mentioned in your post except Père Lachaise Cemetery. After reading its name in your post it sounds a heritage sight. My friend shares a complete detail about this place. Want to go there during my up coming trip to France.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:36 am

Why not Sherlock! The Père Lachaise Cemetery is the largest Cemetery in the Paris city. It spread over the land 48 ha area. I have no enough information about it but I am going to share an http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A8re_Lachaise_Cemetery about this place. It will be helpful for you for more details.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:34 am

Tani, why you have not enough information about this place? You visited this attraction or not? I think after visiting any place we can get enough knowledge about it. Well here I want to tell you your shared link is beneficial for me but have not enough detail to plan a trip.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:40 am

Sherlock! I had stayed only 2 days; during the tour I can not get the massive information about this place. I hope you will understand this thing. According to me my shared link should be helpful for you about this place. If you think it is not enough for you; then I am going to share more links about it.
http://www.pariscemeteries.com/pages/perelachaise.html
http://www.pbase.com/gregorysullivan/cimetiere_du_pere_lachaise_paris_france
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:57 pm

Tani, these sources are quite informative and helpful for me. I get a lot of information about this region after visiting these wonderful links. I think now I can plan a trip without any problem and visit there without any worry. I also try to capture few images of this spot. I think these pictures will prove really helpful for all those people who want to go there in future.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:26 am

Sherlock, It is my goodness that my shared information will prove helpful for you. You get sufficient information about this region. I am sure after that, You will spend a great time here without any hesitation. Anyway, I want to know about your winter plan. I hope you will reply me soon.
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences