[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Merry Christmas • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Merry Christmas

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Merry Christmas

Postby Tani321 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:38 am

I want to say all of you a Merry Christmas. I am going to to celebrate it and Christmas. This tour offers to enjoy both events in one tour. It is really amazing. What is your plan this Christmas and New Year?
Last edited by Tani321 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tani321

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby Sherlock » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:45 pm

I have a plan to visit this beautiful city of New Your on this great event. About few years I have been celebrated my Christmas in this city with my family. That was a nice memory of my life. Now, we want to recall our memories again. I hope we will enjoy there as our previous trip.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:30 am

It is great Sherlock. New York offers a huge opportunity to make your event memorable. The Rockefeller center Christmas tree is one of the largest Christmas trees in New York. You must see it and bring a lot of images. This tree fully covered different lights and attract the visitor's attention.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:38 am

Yes Tani we have a plan to visit Rockefeller Center during our journey. Last time we have been there and had a lot of fun with my family. During these days this place is decorated with beautiful lights and looks amazing. It is one of the most visited destinations of America for Christmas and New Year celebration.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:03 am

It is a really cool place to celebrate both events. I hope so you enjoy there a lot and Don’t forget to share your journey experience with me. I am waiting for your reply. You also share some images that you capture during the tour.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Tani, now I have been completed my Rockefeller Center tour and want to share my travel experience with all community members. After visiting this place I am feeling it is an ideal destination of this region for these great events. I really enjoyed during my tour.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:06 am

Right Sherlock, It is an ideal destination for this event. Millions of the people come here to enjoy it and will go there again this Christmas. Me and family very excited for it. My friends are also making a plan to go there this Christmas. They will go there for the first time in life. I am sure they will spend a nice time here. What you do say about it?
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences