[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Welcome from the Jamaican in China! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Welcome from the Jamaican in China!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are!

Welcome from the Jamaican in China!

Postby JamaicaninChina » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:51 am

Winston asked me to join in the fun and freedom here and post a few informational articles! *
Welcome all, and congrats, Winston on the new launch!

This is Walt, the Jamaican in China, and nomadpreneur author of a few books and founder of a few sites and communities specifically designed to help people achieve the freedom to escape and actually be happier abroad! Also have a relationship book (co-written with a woman) entitled "If you want to be my girlfriend..."

Hope everyone enjoys and benefits from this new dimension to the Happier Abroad site!

W
p.s. *I'm working on a few projects right now, so my forum posting time is a bit limited. However, anyone interested in my perspectives, philosophy or formulas may visit my sites using the link below and feel free to post a reply here and I'll do my best to answer!
I'm not here to convince, justify, defend or apologize for my beliefs, choices or lifestyle. I’m not here for validation, vindication, approval or to respond to attacks. I’m here to share a philosophy & formula that work for me! If ONE person can do it, then it's possible for at least ONE other person to do it too! Freedom is achievable!
Turn Passion Into Profit -
Jamaican in China -
Personal
JamaicaninChina

Re: Welcome from the Jamaican in China!

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:10 am

Thanks Walt. You are one of the most passionate and inspiring personal development coaches I've ever talked to. And one of the most genuinely positive people out there. (and I mean genuinely positive, without fakeness)

I hope everyone reading this will visit your sites in your signature, and listen to your radio interviews. They are very enlightening and worth checking out. Many dream of your lifestyle and want to follow a similar path. Bless you.
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my .

Seeking a foreign partner? See these .
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Renata » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 am

Hi Walt

I've been to your site several times beofore, you've got some great advice and info. You're a very interesting man :mrgreen: nice to meet you!

I recommend everyone to check out his links, you will either learn something from this guy or be envious. A warm welcome Walt. No bombomclat ok lol ;)
Renata

Postby JamaicaninChina » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:10 am

hey Renata! Nice meeting you too! Thanks for the recommendation. No need for envy! Just saunter over to my coaching page (http://www.waltgoodridge.com/coaching) on my personal site and I'll share with you how I do it!

W
I'm making note of your translation link as that's something I could use for my books. I've already had two (The factory girl memoir, and the Nomadpreneur manual) translated into Spanish! Since I love China, that should probably be the next language tackled!
I'm not here to convince, justify, defend or apologize for my beliefs, choices or lifestyle. I’m not here for validation, vindication, approval or to respond to attacks. I’m here to share a philosophy & formula that work for me! If ONE person can do it, then it's possible for at least ONE other person to do it too! Freedom is achievable!
Jamaican in China -
Personal
JamaicaninChina

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:44 am

Hi Walt! I was not aware that you are THE Walt Goodridge of "Turn Your Passion Into Profit" fame. Winston speaks very highly of you and I have been to your website many times. I'm so glad that you are a part of this forum. I'd love to review your books here if you'd agree to that but first I have to get my butt in gear and remember to purchase one. I obviously have NO excuses now, as I see that you have "Turn Your Passion Into Profit" in the NOOK format.
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Wow check this out. Walt now has three free ebooks available for download. Go here and look under "Free Ebooks":

http://www.waltgoodridge.com/books-websites/

Also check out the reviews of his best seller "Turn Your Passion Into Profit" on Amazon.com. My review is in there too.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/097453 ... tl?ie=UTF8

Winston
Site Admin

Postby JamaicaninChina » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Thanks, Winston! You're da man!
Jamaican in China -
Personal
JamaicaninChina

Postby JamaicaninChina » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Jamaican in China -
Personal
JamaicaninChina

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:35 pm

I have finally purchased the NOOK version of your book, "Turn Your Passion Into Profit". Now if I can tear myself away from this very interesting forum long enough to get reading, we can discuss.
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby JamaicaninChina » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:35 am

Excellent! Thanks! Perhaps we can move the discussion to the Working Overseas topic on the forum. I've just asked Winston to separate the "working" from the "studying" to give making money overseas its own topic.
Jamaican in China -
Personal
JamaicaninChina

Postby Winston » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:02 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Entrepreneur » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Entrepreneur

Postby JamaicaninChina » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:33 am

Cool! Thanks so much!
Jamaican in China -
Personal
JamaicaninChina

Return to Introduce Yourself