[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Call-in Conference primarily for Happier Abroad members! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Call-in Conference primarily for Happier Abroad members!

Discuss working abroad and ways of making a living overseas.

Call-in Conference primarily for Happier Abroad members!

Postby JamaicaninChina » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:36 am

hey there!
Winston has asked me to do a special call-in conference/seminar for Happier Abroad in recognition of the launch of the Ladies Forum. Well, here it is:

"How Can Your Passion Profit Abroad?"
In this 45min-1hour tele-class:
I'll share my Escape from America story.
I'll share ALL of the strategies I have in the past, and currently use to generate income in gory detail!
I'll share some of the things I'd do differently if I were starting or helping someone get started today!
And, I'll take live questions and offer advice to others who are contemplating or planning, or about to execute the same!
It should be fun, enlightening, informative and entertaining.

Two requests:
1. To cater to the schedules/time zones of the most Happier Abroad members, the first 10 people who sign up* should let me know what time on Monday July 1, 2013 works best for them and THEIR preferences will govern! (*It's FREE, but I need to know how many will be participating; use a fake name and/or temporary email account if anonymity is preferred)

2. Sign up at
http://www.waltgoodridge.com/events

Thanks!
I'm not here to convince, justify, defend or apologize for my beliefs, choices or lifestyle. I’m not here for validation, vindication, approval or to respond to attacks. I’m here to share a philosophy & formula that work for me! If ONE person can do it, then it's possible for at least ONE other person to do it too! Freedom is achievable!
Turn Passion Into Profit -
Jamaican in China -
Personal
JamaicaninChina

Re: Call-in Conference primarily for Happier Abroad members!

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:06 am

I'm in and the books have been purchased. Now all I need is some reading time.
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:00 pm

That's a great idea Walt!

Should I promote this on my other forum, our Facebook group, and also my mailing list too?
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my .

Seeking a foreign partner? See these .
Winston
Site Admin

Postby JamaicaninChina » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:38 am

Yes, absolutely! Thanks!
I'm not here to convince, justify, defend or apologize for my beliefs, choices or lifestyle. I’m not here for validation, vindication, approval or to respond to attacks. I’m here to share a philosophy & formula that work for me! If ONE person can do it, then it's possible for at least ONE other person to do it too! Freedom is achievable!
Jamaican in China -
Personal
JamaicaninChina

Postby NinjaPuppy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:26 am

Crap! I missed it.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:06 am

NinjaPuppy

Postby JamaicaninChina » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:27 am

Hey all! (Ninja, Winston)
Yes, as all those lead-up emails indicated, the call DID take place! (It was great!) We got more than the minimum 10 signups!
But, don't worry, the universe is perfect. I suppose it was not meant for you to be part of that one! :-)
However, based on the response, I'll gladly do another really soon! Feel free to make suggestions!
Jamaican in China -
Personal
JamaicaninChina

Postby NinjaPuppy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:56 am

NinjaPuppy

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:41 am

I'd also like to get the link to the conference call MP3.
NinjaPuppy

Return to Working and Making a Living Overseas