View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Meeting foreign women in London or other western cities

Discuss general topics that don't fit into the other boards.

Meeting foreign women in London or other western cities

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:59 pm

I live in London. Travelling for me isn't an option right now. So I'm wondering, where could I meet foreign females in London?

The same question applies on behalf of anyone who lives in another western city and has the same situation.
Johnny1975

Re: Meeting foreign women in London or other western cities

Postby BellaRuth » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:34 pm

If I was a man in London looking for a foreign girl I'd choose a cafe at random (Pret a Manger is usually a good one for Eastern Europeans), go in at a quiet time and strike up a conversation. I've done this as a girl and heard some really interesting things from the Romanian/Polish/Slovakian girls behind the counter, and they seem very open and willing to talk.

As an aside, I work in a cafe myself and have been approached by guys this way. It's flattering and fun, there is NO need to be nervous! I'm not sure if you are shy, but some men have such nervous body language and they really don't need to scared of approaching a waitress or shop assistant (presuming she's not some sort of ghetto chav). I do have a boyfriend but I'm still very happy to talk and no matter what the men coming up to me are like, it's a compliment. I wish more men would realise this. Even if you get nowhere she will smile about it and tell her friends someone came up to her.

There also seems to be quite a large Latin community near Elephant and Castle as far as I can tell. I went there last time I visited London and had some Colombian food. It's a bit rough there though!

One of my male friends in London goes to a lot of clubs on weekday nights- discussion groups, cookery, tai chi, he just picks the most random subjects and turns up. He's met a LOT of girls that way. He doesn't care about meeting foreign girls in particular, but a bunch of these girls happen to be foreign just because it's London.
When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.
BellaRuth

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:11 pm

I live in south east London, and I'm spanish, so E&C could be an option. But when I looked into it, to see what's going on there, it doesn't seem like there's much. Just a few shops in the shopping centre run by people from latin american countries. It's not like Southall, which is immediately obvious as an asian community. I like the idea but I'm not sure.

I guess what I'm looking for is a source. A place of abundance, where I don't have to cross my fingers and hope to just randomly bump into a nice foreign girl, because that can be very demoralising. You women are so lucky not to have to worry about all this.
Johnny1975

Postby Renata » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:25 am

Johnny I miss London, there's just something about it that I can't let go of :oops:

Ok lets see ... I'll bold the places wher they are concentrated ...

Hounslow / Southhall / Paddington / Erith / Chiswick = Indian, Nepalese, Bengalis, & Pakistanis
Illford = Shri Lankans
Haringey & Palmers Green = Turkish, Greeks, Italians and Orthodox Jews
Woodgreen / Palmers Green / Turnpike lane = Afghans, Pakistanis, Chechnians
Potters Bar, Oakwood & Cuffley = Mauritians, French
Finchly = Morrocans (there's a great authentic classy restaurant in crouch end finchly, good food too, it called the Triangle)
Renata

Postby Hispano » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Dude, why the fuck are you afraid of approaching?
Hispano

Return to General Discussions